Chapter 16: Meeting the Boss

Natalia P.O.V.

These niggas think they're so slick. Not to mention they lead me right to the person I was looking for, too. The both of them will get what they deserve once I get these idiots out of the way.

Today I'll be meeting the boss for the first time today. I know. Weird, right? I've only talked to him over the phone. When asked him why he wanted to meet in person he just kept saying it'll be really important, and he would explain when we meet.

As of now, the guys and I were riding around Medellin looking for something to do. Kenan was making a u-turn when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw that I had a text message. When I opened it, I saw a picture of us making the u-turn. I stared at the message in disbelief. I was so shocked that I didn't hear the guys asking me what was wrong.

I turned to Kenan and handed him the phone. He looked at it then passed the phone back to Cory and Marcus.

"What the fuck is this?" asks Cory.

"Someone knows," Kenan says.

"What're we going to do?" asks Marcus.

"Nothing. We've got to stay low for awhile after today," I tell them.

"What we gon' tell the boss?" asks Kenan.

"I'll figure something out, but as of now, our asses gotta get back to the hotel. We'll stay there until it's time for the meeting which is at 6. We got an hour, so when we get there rest the fuck up," I explain to them. 

They were pissed, but I didn't care. We've gotten too far to start making dumbass mistakes like we some teenagers. We got way more important things to do instead of dealing with this.

When we pulled up, I was the first to jump out. I need a little bit of sleep.

45 minutes later 

I woke to this loud ass banging on my door. I got up and answered only to see Kenan at the door.

"Whatchu' want?" I asked him.

"It's time to go. We only got 15 minutes to get there. Now, let's go," he says. 

I turn around and grab my key and my phone before heading out of the hotel. I jumped in the car once I got outside. I put my earphones in and watched the scenery of Medellin change to the scenery of Sabaneta. It was a beautiful place from the huge cathedrals to the restaurants and parks it had. The beautiful scenery I saw all came to a stop when we pulled up to this tall building.

I got of the car looking left and right noticing that this building was in the middle of nowhere.

"What is this?" asks Cory.

"This the place the GPS brought us to. This has to be the place," says Kenan. I study my surrounding once more before walking towards the building. I noticed that there was a doorbell.

"Why is there a doorbell if this is a just a big ass building?" asks Marcus.

"The hell if we know," says Cory. I rung the doorbell and waited for 30 seconds before an opening in the door opened. When I looked up, I saw a pair of beautiful, chinky brown eyes.

"Whatchu' want?" says the person.

"We here to see the boss," I speak. He closed the opening. I looked at the guys before hearing the sound of 'click'  and 'clack' of each of the locks they had on the door even though the door looked as if it was bulletproof. 

After what seemed like forever, the door was finally opened by this tall dude with pretty, smooth dark skin. He moved to the side and let us in. He walked in front of me and walked down a hall. We followed behind into what seemed like a waiting room.