Chapter 6: The Deal

Kaycen P.O.V.

I know I just left out on Tyler like that, but I'll make up for it later. I always do. This time leaving out was worth it. This deal is about to have me and my family going any- and everywhere. I hope that I'm able to just close this deal without any side jobs or anything like that. I don't have time to be playing games.

I was halfway to my destination when I got a text from an unknown number. Saying We need to talk. I ain't answering it. I have other things to do than worry about that. I finally reached the warehouse to see my right-hand man, Zeus, standing outside. I jumped out the car and dapped him up real quick. We then proceeded to walk to my office.

"So, let me tell who this dude got with him. It's like a whole fucking entourage up in your office, just for HIM. Anyways, he got like five or six dudes up in there then-----"

"Y'all searched and stripped them, right?"

"Of course"

"Aight, aight"

"Like I was saying, he got five or six dudes in there and he got this lil' fine thing I wanna break off. She just umph"

This fool started grinding in the air. I just looked at him with a straight face trying not to laugh. The longer he kept humping the air, the funnier it got.

"She that bad, huh?"

"Yeah," He said while shaking his head rapidly.

"Alright, let's just go get this paper"

We stepped into my office door and I was surprised to see who was there.

*A/N: I know it's short but I just need to update for y'all.  Picture of Kaycen to the side. 5 comments, 5 votes or no update. Thanks...........