Chapter 1

Richard's P.O.V

After arguing with my ex girlfriend Ashely, i hang up. Ugh!!! This is like the third time I caught her cheating on me. I really want to go out but all of my friends are really busy. I sigh hard and walk outside.

Hopefully I'll feel better getting some fresh air... besides, Ashely isn't worth my time anyways, she'll just hold me back and there's better women out there. I walk out of my neighborhood. As I'm walking I bump into someone, oh my gosh as if my day can get any worse.

"Hey!!!!" a woman yells."oh my goodness so sorry Miss. i help her pick up her things as we get up I get a good look at her face. Wow, she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I keep staring at her for awhile.

She gives me a worried look "uh sir are you alright" she says. I say "oh yes I'm sorry uh here are your things." I look away trying to hide my face, I'm sure I'm as red as a beet right now.

She says " are you sure you're ok you did hurt your head a little hard, do I need to take you to the doct.... I cut her off " no no I'm fine thank you though. That really should be my question "are you ok?"

She laughs "yes sir I'm ok thanks for asking. Wow she has a beautiful laughs I know I just got out of a relationship with Ashely and I don't wanna rush things but I truly feel things for this girl.

She's really beautiful i want to get to know her well. I say " um listen I know we just met but would you like to go out sometime? I don't wanna feel like I'm rushing you into things. She smiles "of course oh I didn't get your name."

I smile " I'm Richard and your name? A beautiful girl like you have to have a name." She blushes "my name is Alexis. I say "that's a beautiful name well Alexis would you mind if I asked for your number?" She says " of course not." She writes her number down and hands it to me and I do the same.

"Well it was nice meeting you but it's getting a little late I should probably head home." She says. I say " yeah no problem I don't wanna keep you long. We say our goodbyes and go our different ways. Wow a lot has happened all in one day. I break up with a girl for cheating and end up meeting a beautiful one. Looks like my day has gotten a little better.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter sucked. This is my second time trying. Please leave comments below and please be positive.