Meeting...

Why am I even here?... I mean... Yes I have some mental issues.. But I don't think I should be here.

Why not? You deserve it

The voice in my head taunts me.

This voice in my head, is something I disgust, but at the same time, it's someone I admire...

Ana.

Isn't her name beautiful?

Just like herself. Her body.

I'll be this fat pig in a mental asylum for the rest of my life.

I'll never get out nor escape.

Go away. Now!

That voice is back...

Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear the sounds of keys.

Getting up from my filthy bed putting my head through the cold metal bars of my "room" I see Raymond walking to my stall. With the food tray.

"Eat." He demands.

I have to say he was quite good looking and was pretty young. Just almost a little more than few years older than me.

But still was a complete asshole.

He watches me pick up the tray, blankly staring at the slop laying on the tray. "Eat it."

He demands once again except this time through gritted teeth. Hes getting sick of me. Before I got into here he used to sell me for sex. Nobody knows that though...

And nobody will know...

He was getting pretty sick of me. Last week he Beat me because I refused to eat, until the warden called him to her office He's been forced by the warden, Mrs. Ella, he has to watch me take at least a bite of my supper, since I don't eat my other meals.

I eat to trick them as if I'm getting better.

As if my eating disorder is gone.

It's not I can tell you that for sure.

As he walks away and down the hall taking a turn. I quickly run to the toilet beside my little bed and stick my finger down my throat.

Letting the little bite from my slop flow out of my mouth into liquids.

Turning around I see, Ashton, Ashton Irwin.

The warden lets him walk around the hell hole, because he isn't as crazy as people brought him out to be.

The warden knew it too.

Even Though she was the one who put him in here.

Nobody knows what he did or didn't do.

He has his issues, but everyone has issues.

I also knew he was up to something though.

And I want to know exactly what he's up to.