First date

You were just going home, it was late sure, but you had walked this way several times, every day actually. You couldn't remember most of the day it was like a smoke screen was blown in front of your memories. Only a certain 'event' stuck with you.

All you really remembered was that you went on a date and as weird as the guy was, you liked him. The dinner was a blur but you remember choosing to see a production called The Dark Mark at the theater with your date, but as it 'started' you saw no one on stage and when you looked over, he was gone.

On stage a person that looked like your date. The only way you describe him was like you were watching a 3D movie without glasses. He seemed to glitch around the world and with a blink it was an all black only you hand him.

He had three voices and several layers of himself all the same but faded blue and red. A high pitched noise filled your ears, but it wasn't defining, just like a fly in your ear. He was attractive, very attractive actually, but that definitely wasn't the point. He drew you in in all ways, looks, words, and some force that made you want to stay

"Did you miss me?" He snarled the words like they were a curse. "I missed you." He glitched in and out of existence a smirk played on his lips. "Very much." His arms were behind his back, he was leaned slightly forward and his head was tilted. "I've been waiting a long time to see you again." He straightened up "I've been pushed aside... replaced... mocked."

He paused for a seconded studying you up and down. "And then he had the Gall to not invite me to his little adventure with you." He shook his head "No more." He snarled the next words, "Never again." You were too afraid to movie or say anything. He glitched out of focus but you could still see him, he was just blurry.

"Ị̶͎̰̖̞̞̲̏̐̀̉̆̿̄̄͘͠Ṯ̴̥̥͓͈͕̗̞̌̒̓̓͗̓̒͊̈́͘͜'̶̧̨̡͕̙̭͈̽̐̑̆͐̀̈͊͠S̷̢̞̬̰̙͛̅̍̽̀̓͞ͅ Ḿ̠̖̖̰̝̗̣̪͇̒̈͐͞͠Y̛̞̮̠̼̣̳͖̏̆̔̇ T̸̝͙̯͕̠̣̱̃̔͆̇̎U̡̩͇͍̥͍͇̲̐̆̾̌͡R̴͉̗̩̤̭͚̒͛̅͛̔̓̏͆̉͘͜N̳̪̭͉̭̳̠̊͒̏̐͑̈́̉̃͘͝ N̢̨͉͓̪̯̞͖̬̽̃͆͘͟͠Ǫ̴̨̛̪͉͉̫̱̮̜̳̐̽̆̇͞͠͞W̧̹͙̜̪̣̼̠̜̏͊̌́̀͊̈̕ͅ.̨̤̮̬̱̭̅̈́̆͛̓̈̂͘͜͜͠"

He glitched back "I'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY! HE PROMISED HE WOULD LET ME IN AGAIN! I'm tired of giving people a choice." He fixed his suit and sighed "but I suppose I could give you one last option." He waves his hands in a arch starting above his head and ending next to his face.

"Take your pick. Anything of four different choices. More than he could've given you. And let's see how far down this rabbit hole really goes." He rolled his head cracking his neck "So take your pick." Somehow you knew what you had to do and you decided to listen on thinking of a plot to escape in his head. He knew that you wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Good choice, But why do we need to choose in life?" The room glitched and you were sitting at the table, having dinner. "If dinner is what you want then I can provide... and I can take you wherever you'd like to go..." He places his hands on the table. "I can especially take you to the places where you DON'T want to go... it's exciting... knowing that there are endless possibilities... waiting for you..." He glitched again to a version that seemed less put together.

"I̸̭̻̯͙̣͖̝̯̲͑͊̒͛̏̃͌̕ C̶̻͚̤̪̤̓̒̾͐̒̈́̅͟͞Ả̸͔͕̖̳͈͙̐̾̒͆̒͜ͅN͉̱͉͚͚͒̄̌̀̇̀̇ G̻̗̺̝̲̻̲͗͛̂̇͆̀͟I͚̖͇̦͉̔͒͌̔͐̕V̴̡̖̜͉̜͍̺̖͉͌̔̏͆̀̄͂͒̀͞E̡͙̤͎̺̥̺̊̐͒̓͋͗̓̿̾ Y̶̨̞̞̘͈͈̓̂̃͂͑̽͠O̢͈̙̬̻͔̮̬̓̃̆͊͊̃́̊Ủ̴͖̙̪̳͔͎͎̾͊͐̂͋͟͢͝ Ạ̡̥̱̬͕̐͊͆̀͛͛̍ͅN̶̤͙̼͙̫̜̓͑̿̐́̓̓Y̶͕̝̖̱͚͑̅͋͂̾̈́̔͘͝͞Ţ̡̛̹̮͙̃̐̀̈̀̓H̵̯̞̼̣̞̰̩͛̽͌̍̑́͌̇͘Ḯ̵͇̦͓̘̗̙͙́̉̒̊̌̌̿́Ǹ̶̙̫̠̜͇̑̂͗̓̇Ģ̳͎̝̰̪̝̪̟͗́̊̑͗͒ͅ.̵̛̠͖͉̇̌̽͞ͅͅ"

And then back to his smooth talking self "I've been waiting a long time to get a personal time between us..." another glitch to the less put together him.

"Ț̞̲̱͑̋͌̍͊̉͝͠ͅH̸̨͚̦̪̿̓̓̒͋͘͢E̴̞̫̣̫̪̝͚͂͂̊̽̽̑̀̌̚Ṛ̸̳͕̬͖͕̮͓̀͒̐̆̕̚͝E̵͇̦͍͙̼̺̽̊̇̿͝ I̴̧̤̟͈̞̥̫̬̾̉̃̔͆͒̔̄̒͜͝S͎͍̦̺̠̀͐̔̉͐͘ N̴̰̗̖̝̜̖̩͎͂̀̿̐̽́͗̒̀͟͞Ỏ̶̡̲̫̼̬̮̭̫̓̔̄͑̇̌̐͢͜T̸͍̪͇̲͕̱͑̔͒̓̆̚͞Ḧ͇̻̭͚̻̫̭̜̙́͗̀̋̾̚͟I̬͎͕̹̥̱͔͍̐͋̿́̓͆́͠͞N̸̙̟͙̣̪̰̏̎͐̌̎̋͝͡Ģ̶̲̖̲̹̳͋̆͒̄͋̎̇̃̚ Y̛̛̭̫̘̤̟͉̗̾͛̄̎̉͜Ǫ̴͎̲͖̞̰͉͗̿́̍́̈̐̑̽U̵̢̝̩̫̩͎̬̍̊̄̍͛ Ớ̡̭̰̣͉̭̒́͒̋͟͝Ŗ̧͕̜̯͎̪̥̩̹̇̄̿͒͝͡ H̸̝̠̜͇͖͍̲̟̭͋̽̈̑͑͌͌̑̍͌Ę̶̢͉̞͕͓͒̐́̅͋̽͛̈́̚͢ C̵͍̘̟̭̤̲̭̊̐̚͝͠Ą̝̹̬͍̻̹̲̼̇́͊̅̕̕N̥͍͈̖͙͓͛̃̌̎̂͆͝ Ḓ̛̤̩̭̟̝̋̒̉̈́̋͒̌͟͠͞O̳̳̝̦̣̬̖̳̍͆̃̑̉̎̈́̇͞ T̷̖̗͓̝̦̹̣̳̰͋̀́̆̇̃̿͗̍̿O͖̹̤̫̩͒̆̂́͡ Ș̸̯̼̘͈̜́͋̓́̑͆͐́̈́͠T̴̢̬̻̳̤̲͕̩̏̂̽̉̆̀͢͟O̷̰̩͎̬͛̽̓̊͑͊͜͢͠ͅP̧͖̠̦̫̪̹͔͖̊̅̓̕͘ M̸̢̛̫͍̹͍̫͚̌͆̈́͑̀́̒͊͞E͎̻̤̹̬̫͗̐͛̓͑.̴̢̰̬͕͍͉͓̾̓̐̈̈́͋̉́͡"

And back to his normal self again. "So...Now that we are here together... We should really get to know each other..." you could take your eyes off of the man in front of you, he pulled you in, trapping you with every atom of his being. Another glitch of him screaming. "You just need to let me in... it's as simple as that..." you wanted to say yes, the rest was a blur, none of it came to mind.

All you could remember after that was a gunshot. One that you shot. You also remembered getting ice cream with the one you didn't shoot, but you chose wrong you were with him and when you looked down you were back in that dark world with the dark man.

"Oops, looks like you made the wrong choice..." he cracked his neck again. "But now we are going to be together... FOREVER." And the rest is static. Now you just wanted to get home, you had to get home.