Titanic

The ship was sinking...

How the hell are we going to get out of this box? We'll drown, unless Roadie has an ungodly amount of strength.

Roadhog grunts and gets out his hook. Junkrat looks at him maniacally.

"You're going to fry us if you do that." Roadie said. He starts to claw at the wood with his hook, making little progress.

Junkrat sinks his head in shame and pouts, taking out his container and sipping its liquid. What could it be? Probably some hardcore alcohol.

I reach out my hands, signaling him that I want a sip. He chuckles cutely and hands me the bottle. It has an X in the front of it with yellow, it looks like it's been used quite a lot. Heavy drinker?

I take a swig of the contents within and the instant taste was sugar. Full blown sugar, with trace amount of tea. I felt some slimey round things fall into my mouth. I scowl at the taste and hand him back the X bottle.

No wonder he's so hyper and energetic.

"I need your help with this," Roadhog said, "put a bomb in between the hole."

"You said I'll fry everyone in here if I do that, are you sure?" Junkrat looks with glee.

"I can block most of the blow with my body fat, so get behind me when it's about to blow. It's our only chance to get out in time."

Junkrat nodded and placed one of his bombs in the slot and poked it twice, that was the way of activating it.

Junkrat and I got behind Roadie. I hope to God this works! Junkrat hugged me tightly, making most of my breath squeeze out.

The bomb exploded and the weak wood gave through. I felt something on the back of my thigh and pushed Junkrat away. That little sucker thinks he can win me that easily? Like I'll ever date him.

I felt the cold breeze through me, a breeze I haven't felt in a long time. I took a look at Roadhog's back and it was severely red. Blood was trickling down. Roadhog just coughed it off and searched for a lifeboat that was left within the ship.

I was left with the idiotic rat.

"You know, we're the same, you and me. We both kill people and are partly insane!" Junkrat happily said.

"Not as insane as you." Apparently I kill innocent people now... I was told those assholes were bad, but they tricked me and deceived me. Bad choice for them, now they get to die!

When I kill people, I don't feel remorse. Only the people I think are bad. That's when you know you're the most dangerous, it's when you don't give a shit. But you must be careful about nasty mice who lie.

Roadhog gave a wheeze, a troublesome one. It was filled with pain and suffering. "Bad news, the lifeboat has a hole in it. Let's check the rest of the ship". After Roadhog finished his sentence, he limped over to the side of the boat.

"Roadie!" Junkrat yelled, frantically running towards him. Blood was dripping from his mask and his huge belly's skin was slathered.

"Stop it, look around. We need to get focused." Were the only words he could breath out.

"I mean we could use Roadie as a raft?" I suggested. Junkrat shot me a look but silently chuckled.

We travel around the ship, looking for anything we could find. I highly doubt a lifejacket could fit Roadie. We need to find a lifeboat, maybe an inflatable one? Anything!

We spot some of the ship's crew members get into a lifeboat. Junkrat and I had to leave Roadhog for a bit, we needed to catch that boat!

We rush to the boat and Junkrat pulls out his grenade gun. He's practically crying, but he's filled to the brim with rage. "E'ryone off this damn lifeboat! If I still see you in here, I'll blow everything down! Including ya lives!" He shouts.

The people take heed of his warning and they jumped off into the ocean. As long as they got off that damn ship they didn't care.

Junkrat and I rushed to Roadhog and helped him on top of the lifeboat. Junkrat lowered it down and we got off into the sea. We notice some burn marks on the boat, but was it because of the lightning?

Junkrat rows with all his might, Roadhog just stays still cradle his arms. "Don't worry, you pig, I'll get you to someplace safe," said Junkrat. He's huffing and looks like he is about give out.

I don't know if I should help or watch their downfall, but if it means that I have to watch this pig die and carry him with us... I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe if I help them I'll be let go.

I take the rows and have at it. I'm surprised this lifeboat survived the brutal force of Roadhog's fat.

"What are you doing?" Junkrat asked. "Why are you helping us?"

I try to think up of some lie. "Because... I love you Junkrat. I don't want to see you suffer." I said, trying to sound passionate even though it's difficult rowing. If I had said that I just wanted to help, it wouldn't make any sense. I had to have some evidence, and me asleep and having my arms around his waist seem good. But was it a good enough excuse? Couldn't I have think of something better?

Junkrat's cheeks and hair seems to be blasting with a light pink. He started to stutter and shake. He seems so happy yet so gracious at the same time.

"W-w-well..." Junkrat couldn't seem to handle it. He tried to push his feelings straight down so only his hair could tell the truth. His sunset colored hair looked like it was about to burn his eyebrows too. The yellows, oranges and fire seems to dance around his head. He continued to stay quiet.

I continued to row, even though I had no idea where we were heading.

"We need to go that way." Roadhog spit out through his coughs and pointed his finger.

I turned the rowboat towards that direction and we sailed off. Whenever I was tired, Junkrat took my place.