Argument chapter 2 page 10

Three years later misaki and fushimi started to live together again and they loved each other very much.

Fushimi (pov)

I look over to my side I see a sleeping misaki he looks soo cute. I move a peace of his hair away from his face. Misaki it's time to wake up. I say whispering in his ear. "Mm I am tired". Misaki says sleepy. Okay then. I start to kiss his neck and I hear misaki giggle. Okay okay I am up. And I stare at him sit up he is wearing my long sleeve gray shirt it is baggy on him and he was wearing gray shorts.

Misaki you want something to eat. No to be honest I am not hungry. Oh okay I will be heading to work then. Oh me too HOMRA wants me to go in patrol. And I see him stand up and he goes to the bathroom and I see him change into his green shorts and his white long sleeve shirt and he put on his high top white Jordan and he put his beanie and his head phones on and he looked soo cute and then he walked out and gave me a kiss and left the house.

I love misaki soo freaking much. Then I head out to scepter 4 and while I am walking down the street I see misaki come out of HOMRA and he was skateboarding around the city then I see he saw something and he ran over to someone and then he was talking to someone. I stopped to see and he almost got punched but he dodged but then I see someone come up behind them and and was about to hit him but then I throw my saber and it hits him.
And then I run up to misaki. Well I guess you want my help mi~sa~ki.

I would love your help just don't call me that.

Aww okay mi~sa~ki.
Ughhh?!
We were fighting but then I see misaki fall to the floor and he looked weak and I picked him up and we went home. Then I put him on are bed. He looked weak.

Misaki (pov)

Ughh I feel weak. It's okay misaki you are probably sick or something. Fushimi says. I don't know. Let's call mikoto I say. No?!. What.. I am sick of you calling him all the time and not me. Fushimi I live with you you could always help me. You know what I don't care no more?!. I didn't want to babysit a weak person

What did you just say?!. You heard me I don't give a shit about how you feel. Grrr then I try to hit him but he blocked it then I kick him he fell but got back up. I don't understand why I ever FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU YOU MONKEY?! I say with tears in the corner of my eyes. I don't know either. And then I ran at him and he hit my hand and he throw me to the wall but then I punched him but then he dodged it and he punched me and I hit the wall at the same time the I got soo mad that I started punching him but then I start to fall to the floor. Fushimi saw me and he was about to touch me. DONT TOUCH ME LIKE YOU SAID you don't care about what happened to me or how I feel then I try to run out the door even though I am dizzy.

MISAKI?!

That's all I hear when I ran then I fell in the alley way and I past out. It felt like I was dieing.

Help

That's all I managed to say.

Hope you all like this one just wait for chapter 2 page 11 see you later cookie fans❤️💕