Chapter 3 page 19

Fushimi pov

The lights went out shit then I looked at misaki he was confused how that happened then he said Fushimi I am going to go down to the basement and check the generator then I looked at him be careful.
Start music (Oohhhh spooky)
Misaki pov

I went down stairs to check the generator and it was dark so I used my phone light and I saw the generator box I opened it and I pressed the on button but it was broken. Ugh great. then I a hand covered my mouth. Mmmm. I tried to fight the person that was covering my mouth till I elbowed him and then I trumped to face him. WHO ARE YOU I say angry and a peace of hair in my face. Oh I am your worst nightmare. He says with a smirk and runs at me. I start running upstairs but me pulls me down and I hit my head on the floor and a sharp peace of the generator. Ughhhh everything was blurry mmm and I see the man come closer to me and I tired to hit him but he caught my hands and than everything went black.
I woke up to someone shaking me. Misaki misaki wake up I hear someone saying to me.. ughh where is h...he. I try to say where is who misaki I found you on the floor you are bleeding on your head. Fushimi says. Ughhh f.fushimi.....there was a man here. I say to fushimi then everything went black

Fushimi pov

Misaki was out of it I came downstairs and he was knocked out but he kept on mentioning a man but there was know one here I was worried for misaki he was bleeding on his head I took him upstairs to one of HOMRA'S room I laid him on the bed and it was still dark in here because the generator isn't working. I went downstairs and everyone in HOMRA was on the floor except munakata and mikoto I couldn't find them anywhere. Than I see someone in the corner of the room with a knife. Than he ran towards me I ran up the stairs and went into the room where misaki is. MISAKI WAKE UP. I say shaky. Ughh Fushimi what happened what's going on. He says sitting up fast. Then the knife went through the door. Misaki we have to go. I say grabbing his hand I went through the window first than i grabbed misaki and we were on the roof. Than we got off and ran to Scepter 4 we got in and closed the doors and we ran up the stairs and went into a room. Huhuhunuh I hear misaki trying to catch his breath. Misaki you okay. I say looking at him. NO I knew this was going to happen I was sooo weak. He says tearing up. No you weren't misaki I say whipping his tears away. You are brave and you are lucky to be alive. I kissed him and than pulled back.

Than as we walked out of the room we turned a corner we bumped into someone more like people. AHHHHH?! We all say. Than we noticed that it was mikoto and munakata. You guys are alive. Misaki says. We thought you were dead. I say also. We ran out soon as we saw him we tried to worn everyone but it was too late. Munakata says. Mikoto looked sad. Than we heard something behind us and we see the man standing on the other side of the hall. Run!. I say than we start to run and we saw a window and mikoto and munakata and mikoto went through the window and so did me and misaki. But than slipped and he was hanging off the roof. MISAKII. I say yelling. HELPPP ME. Misaki says scared. But when I went to help him the mysterious man came through the window. Shit I say out loud. I am coming misaki. I run over and grab him and keep trying to pull him up. I finally go him up and than the man went to stab us we move but we fell but got back up and ran as fast as we can we made is through the other window and we closed it. Than we say mikoto and munakata and we ran with them. Than we went to turn a corner and the guy was there he stabbed mikoto. NOOOOO MIKOTOO. Munakata says yelling than the guy drops him and we all three were running.

Than we made it to the exit but we need keys so we ran back and we turned another corner misaki fell on the floor on his back and the guy was there I pulled misaki up fast and we started running. Than misaki turned around and started fighting him with his red arua flames and I was fighting him with my blue arua flame so was munakata. But than it failed and we started running we found the keys and we ran to the exit. And than munakata tried to open there door and he did we ran out but the guy was outside and than he grabbed misaki. Let go of him. I say angry. Than he turns misaki towards him and stabs him three times and misaki falls to the floor and he is holding his stomach and bleeding out. MISAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. I say in tears munakata pulls me we run but I grabbed my scepter 4 knife and I run at the guy and stab him than I kept on doing it over and over again than the guy falls to the floor and I run and Pick up misaki and munakata goes and gets mikoto than we ran to the hospital. HELP PLEASE than the doctors takes mikoto and misaki. There are a lot of injuries today. The doctors says curious.

What do you mean. I say. I mean a lot of people just came in. The doctor says. Munakat that means everyone is alright. I say. Than me and munakata waited.

Three hours later

Okay mr. Fushimi you can go see misaki now
And mr. Munakata you can go see mikoto now we both ran into different rooms. Misaki your okay. I say kissing his head. I am but in pain. He says back. It's finally over. I say. Not yet we still have to get ready for a war. Misaki says falling asleep. I laid with him he is right though.

Munakata pov

I say mikoto. Mikoto your okay. I say kissing his hand. Yeah but i want to leave the hospital already. He says back. I know at least it's over. I say. No it's not we have to get prepared to fight and it's going to be a big war. Mikoto says than I lay with him he falls asleep. He is right it won't end till the greens are gone.

Heyyyyy guys hope you enjoyed this chapter I worked very hard on it just wait forrrrrr chapter 3 page 20 byeee cookie fans love uuu❤️💕💕