THEIR FIRST MEETING

Their first meeting:

M: yaar jaldi karo hitler aaj phir se class se nikal dega

A: (doing touch up) yea almost done...

Na: mukku yaar stop shouting hum time pe class chale jaenge...but

3 together shouts: Nandiniiiii....

N: yaar stop shouting bas 5 mins more....

M: for the last 1 hr u are saying the same....enough nandu get up...

N: ok ok going

They rushes out to attend class...all 4 are running through the corridor Nandini is a bit behind them...suddenly they all stop...

Principal is standing with a handsome hunk

Na, M, A, : Good morning sir...

P: Good mrng girls meet our head trusty Mr. MANIK MALHOTRA....

Mr, Malhotra meet our soon to graduate the brightest girls of 12th this year...

Meanwhile Nandini who is looking at the floor n running halts seeing her friends....she didn't notice princi till now...

N: guys y r u ppl standing chalo fasttt

Mu: straightens her n says....Nandini sir is here...

N: oh ....Good mrng sir....

P: Mr. Malhotra meet the topper of our class Nandini Murthy...

N: hello sir...

Manik acknowledges with a nod....yet there was sumthing in his eyes that unnerved Nandini...

The girls attend their class...yet the morning encounter have somehow made nandini uncomfortable. But she managed to put it at the back of her mind.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

....and their story begins:

The same morning....

Principal's office....

Manik is standing by the huge glass window looking at the playground. Nandini is playing hide n seek with her friends. He is already mesmerised by her....her long hair is tied in two ponies, she is wearing her school skirt a bit shorter than usual probably folded it at the waist, he lets out a chuckle at the thought. He likes looking at her.

Principal notices Manik's gaze...he noticed it in the corridor earlier....how could he not afterall he knew the reputation of Malhotra men for quite sometimes now. He is serving in this post for nearly 4 decades. He have at one point seen Manik come here as a young boy with his father. He have seen the young boy turn into a cold man. He felt a shiver run down his spine just with the thought of Nandini. He prayed to God to prove his intensions wrong.

M: Call Nandini here now....

P: why sir anything wrong...she did any mistake??? (though he knew the reason)

M: now ....

He asks the peon to call Nandini in....

Principal goes out as instructed by Manik.

N: may I come in sir?

M : yes...

N: sir u called?

He walks towards her like a predator that walks towards its prey...he is looking at her intently...he stands really close to her entwines his fingers with her...she is shocked she tries to move away but his holds tightens.

N: what are u doing??? Move away...she is angry..

M: don't use that tone with me ....

I WANT YOU....

She feels like someone have slapped her...she looks at him in disbelief...

N: are u mad??? U rascal!!(she is going to slap him but he holds her hand at the right time)

His face red with rage..he feels insulted by her rejection...

M: don't..ever use that tone with me again..

Suddenly Manik's ph rings he gets a bit distracted..she takes this opportunity to push him away....she runs out.

He smiles at her action....

M: kitni door jaogi mujhe chod kar ...

M: yeah say my so called mother(his voice laced with venom)

N: what is this Manik again u played ur sick games with me...

M: oh come on this is nothing new...listen I don't have time for ur crap I've better business to attend...

Before he can cut the ph princi walks in....he forgets to cut the ph..

P: sir u called me?

M: yes I want all of her details...Nandini, including her family everything about her...

Principal is scared for nandini...but sir..

M: aapko jitna bola gaya hai utna hi kijiye

Neonika is shocked...her eyes suddenly tears up as something starts haunting her....she suddenly feels intense hatred towards Manik Malhotra.

Precap: Nandini opens up to her girls....

Manan meets again...

P.S. Combining two parts.....please do vote and comment ......

love

Aditi