Chapter 1

Blake sat on his chair with a peeved expression plastered upon his face. His two friends, Adil and Brittan, have been arguing for the past fifteen minutes about who's the powerful god.

"I, the God of Destruction, is better than you worthless peasants!" Adil shouted at Brittan.

"No you aren't. Nellis is just as powerful as you are." Brittan replied with annoyance in her voice.
"Although, if I have to choose between you two, I'd pick Nellis." She continued, smirking at Adil knowing this would agitate him.

Adil shot her an offended look. "First of al–"

" Could you two just give it up already?"
Said the blond, having enough of hearing the same argument from the two gods every single day.

"But Fammy lam–"

"No." Blake cut him off again. He looked at Adil with a serious expression, hoping it was enough to shut him up.

"Ugh, fine. You suck anyways." Adil rolled his eyes and sat down next to Blake.

"Hah! Loser." Brittan said as she left the room.

Minutes of silence has passed after Brittan left. The two gods have been sitting next to eachother looking at the blank T.V. screen. Adil let out a sigh, he hated awkward moments like these. It reminded him of those times whenever he would attempt to try to talk to a girl but miserably fail because he didn't know what to say next.

" So, you want to play some game?" Adil asked the blond.

"Sure, what though?" He responded.

"Umm." Adil tried to remember games that he and Blake could play and have fun. Unfortunately, nothing popped up. He groaned, "I don't fucking know."

"Just imagine the possibilities Nellis!" Gerald exclaimed at his friend as they walk back home. "If there is a chemical that could turn ordinary humans into flesh-eating-zombies it'll be incredible!"

"I don't know about you but I don't really like the idea of walking in the street only to get ambushed by a cannibalistic human." Nellis said looking at Gerald with a weird look. He had always wondered what made him talk to him, not that he was complaining but it does makes him question it.

"Yeah, but that means I could test out this invention I created last Wednesday." Gerald said happily.

"Oh, is it that weapon that shoots out web-like liquid?" Nellis asked, curious about the brunette's new invention.

"It's called webshooters–"

"You really are a spiderman fanboy." Nellis muttered.

"–and it's versatile, can be used for self defence, extinguish fires, and bind things together."

The two boys took a turn to the left, Nellis was admiring the park that they were passing by while Gerald was fantasizing about his webshooters.
"So what you gonna do?" Gerald asked his friend, breaking the peaceful silence between them.

"Do what?" Nellis asked.

"You know, when there's a zombie apocalypse."

"I don't really know. Survive, grab weapons, eat and drink?" Nellis replied. He would often give a dull answer when it comes to questions where actions are involved and it would often annoy Gerald for he often expects his friend to give a more detailed answer considering Nellis's creativity when it comes to art.

"Seriously? That's all?" Gerald said, quiet disappointed at the guy's answer.

"Whatever, we're here." Nellis said as he stopped and grabbed his keys from his pocket. He unlocked the door and held it open for Gerald. They both took their shoes off and wore slippers. As they were walked inside the living room they could see shattered glass on the floor, spilled drinks, broken furniture, and Adil and Blake trying to catch Brittan's cat, Party man Felix. Brittan was laughing in the corner.

"Okay, what the fuck happened here?"

A/N Thank you for reading this story. I hope you liked it. If you have any feedback please do tell.