English Version

It was 11 in the morning when Seulgi got trapped in the traffic. Her boss didn't let her to go until she finished passing the draft of her episode for her webtoon this week. Well, it was really a hectic week, deadlines is pressuring her. Not only her head is messed up but also her wrist that aching while holding on the steering wheel. If not only she was motivated and dedicated on her job, maybe she already quit a long time ago. But what can she do? Drawing and making an extraordinary stories was her hobby and long time dream.

She glanced at her wristwatch, it's not the time for rush hour yet the vehicles are stucked since there was an accident right on the crossing.

"I'm dead." she blurted, resting her head on the car seat and yawned. Though her windows are all close, her breath is still visible as the cold weather invades her car. She woke up late this morning as she was drawing the draft all night. Good thing her husband never failed to prepare breakfast for her before he let off to his work.

Her mind then started to explore the memories they've shared. How she was blessed to have him, marrying her. How he understand her in the times that the world can't understand her. The way he kisses her forehead, to tell her that everything is going to be fine.

Yeah, everything is fine.

Seulgi almost jumped on her seat when her phone rung, seeing his name on the caller id on her screen she quickly press her bluetooth headphone before the second ring rung.

"Baby, are you on your way there?" his sweet deep cold voice asked on the other line. Hearing it painted a smile on her lips, this was all she need to hear after this tiring day.

"Yes I am. I was just stucked on a traffic but I think I can make it." she stated not removing her bright smile as if her husband would see it.

"Okay. It's cold, did you wear the scarf I left on the sofa?"

"Yeah I did. But it's still cold." she said while pouting. The guy on the other line chuckled as he already imagined his wife doing an aegyo that he will never get tired of.

"Do you want me to hug you?" he asked spreading one of his arm though his wife won't see it. Seulgi just smiled at the thought of it. As she knows him for years, she can read not only his mind but his movements.

"Come here, I already miss you." she already imagined his scent if he is to hug her. His broad shoulders that her hands favorite to land off. Though they just seperated 3 hours ago, they are both missing each other.

"I missed you too baby." he said making his wife to miss him more. And it never fails to make her blood rush to her cheeks.

Baby, I never thought that word would be that special. I remember how I felt disgusted everytime I heard that endearment from other people, but now that he's the one calling me that.. it is special.

Seulgi smiled and looked at the window as a memory flashed in her mind.

"If we would be in a relationship, what do you think our endearment would be?" Taeyong asked Seulgi as they sat on the bench. It was their vacant and they decided to wait for Joohyun's class to end.

"Why would I waste time to think about it?" she asked, avoiding his stare as she felt that her heart would explode by just thinking about their possible endearment. "Maybe I'll just call you Yong." she answered as she ended up thinking.

"Oh, that was lame. I thought you'll want baby, 'cause I like that." he innocently stated, not knowing that the girl beside her is turning into a tomato in his statement.

"Tch. It doesn't matter what you call each other, as long as your special someone is the one who'll said it."

"Then I'll call you Seul. Our nicknames would do-" before he could end, Seulgi cut him with hitting his arm. "Aww! What is that for?!"