Chapter 2

(A/N) I apologize for not writing, and I'm sorry if this chapter is gonna be complete crap, I'm tired!

--3 day's before vidcon--

--10 am--

~~Brittany's Pov~~

I'm so excited for vidcon! But I get a lot of anxiety when around a lot of people, and being in front of a lot of people.. We have our own booth, we get 2 big tables since there are 7 of us, and we are doing a panel.. I hope I don't just freeze up!

Mitch and Jinny have been talking a lot, and have been on a couple dates already! They are so damn cute! But they are apparently not dating yet... I really want Minny to happen! They film a lot together now, and that's their ship name that the fangirls have made up! They are surprisingly not getting the hate that Mashley did.. Poor Ashley.. Speaking about Ashley, Ashley and I have become really good friends! She is such an amazing and inspiring person! She doesn't really like or talk to anyone in NG but me and Noah, they might be having a thing too ;) I've been talking to a couple other youtubers, Preston, Vikk, Bodil, Simon, Ghost, Adam, and Lachlan! Lachlan and I have gotten pretty close! We have recorded 3 videos together and the fans are already calling us Lachany! How cute! I though that Brachlan was funnier cause it sounds like broccoli! Ashley, Louise and I are going on a little girls out the first night of vidcon! I haven't talked much to Louis, but she seems like an all around nice person and I hope to be good friends with her!

So, the hotel rooms at vidcon are going to be, Alex(M) and I sharing a room, Ethan and Noah sharing a room, Alex(A) and Jinny and Laney sharing a room!

I've already got my things packed, because I always feel like I'm going to forget something! So I keep double checking!

"Good morning everyone!" I say, walking down the stairs into the living room where Jinny and both Alex's were playing Call of Duty and Laney cooking.

"Morning Brittany!" They all yelled cheerfully

"We're a happy bunch today! Are the boys coming down today?" I ask,

"Yeah, they should be here in 30 minutes or so, we gonna do some group modded survival?" Jinny asked

"We should, we haven't recorded that in a while!" Alex(A) says

"Laney you need any help?" I ask, walking over to her in the kitchen

"Nope! But you can call the children for breakfast!" She said sarcastically

"Kids! Breakfast!" I yelled, laughing

"BUT MOMMY MY GAME!" They moaned

"Get your ass over before you get a beating!" I say sternly

They all ran over and sat down, we all laughed at our family.

During breakfast, I got a call from a number that I wasen't sure of.

"I apologize guys, but I'll be right back.."

I grab my phone and go out the back sliding door, answering the phone

"Hello?" I ask

"Hi!"

"Uhm.. Who exactly is this?"

"Think about it Brittany!" As soon as the boy on the other side of the phone said my name, I knew who it was

"Little Lachy! How'd you get my number?!"

"A little birdy told another birdy, and then told me!"

"Let me guess, Jinny told Mitch, and Mitch told you?"