Chapter 4

--Vidcon day 2--

-6:00 am-

~~Brittany's Pov~~

I just woke up, and I feel like shit. I don't want to go today, I just want to stay here alone all day, but I have to go.

I grabbed my phone and see that I have 3 messages, I unlock my phone and 1 is from Mitch and 2 are from Lachlan

(Mitch) Hey Brittany! I'd like to apologize for walking in on you guys.. It was pretty disrespectful of me to just walk in, without knocking. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone! My lips are sealed shut!

That was really sweet of him to say!

(Me) Mitch, it's honestly fine. I appreciate that you won't tell anyone! Thank you so much!

I honestly feel bad... For Mitch, because I have cause a few problems and he's taking all the blame.. Why do I have to be such a fuck up!

Now to look at the texts from Lachlan

(Lachlan) Hey, I know it's early and you're probably aren't awake yet, but Good morning! And, I can't wait to see you today!

You wanna go out to lunch together?

(Me) Of course I would Lachlan!

Speaking about lunch! I totally forgot yesterday that I was suppose to go out for Lunch with Kalel! Oh my god! I feel so bad!

Anyway, I got up and went to the drawers that I put all of my clothes in and started to look for something to wear!

I grabbed my jean short-shorts and my pink lace shirt, so I also grabbed my matching pink undershirt. I grabbed my matching pink cheetah bra and underwear so you can't really see it under my undershirt. I put all of that on, I grabbed my big nerdy glasses and my group of pink bracelets. I grabbed my pink flip flops and I headed out to wait in the little sitting area out on our floor, to wait for everyone.

Within 5 minutes everyone came, and we were off to the convention center!

As usual Noah drove and Ethan was shotgun, and the girls in the back.

We got there in 15 minutes and we went inside to find that Ashley, Louise, Jerome, Ty, Ian, Mitch, Adam, Jason and Jordan were the only other people in the youtubers lounge.

(Btw guys, I just thought of this now.. Without Jerome dating Louise, how is Louise known? I'm just gonna make it that she's Ashley's best friend, and they game together sometimes)

"Hey!" I yelled and waved

"Hey!" The group of youtubers ahead of us said

I haven't formally met Jordan yet, so It guess its time for that!

"Hello Jordan!" I smile and walk up to him.

"Hello, pretty lady!" He said in his gentleman's voice, which is so freaking adorable.

"Thank you!" I blushed

"I only speak the truth" He smiled, looking down at me. Since I was shorter than him, well I'm shorter then almost all of the youtubers!

"I don't think we have formally met! Hi! I'm Brittany! I'm 1/7 of National Gamers and I play a lot of minecraft"

"Well, hi Brittany! I'm Jordan! I'm not apart of a group, and I play minecraft a lot too!" We shook hands and then we both just stood there laughing at how funny we are.

The next few hours went by fast. It soon became 10, and I got very worried.

"Does anyone know where Lachlan is?" I asked National Gamers. They all shook their heads, or said "no"