moving out.

Today was the day. After 15 years in my adoptive family's house, I was finally able to be on my own (or with two boys). I love them, but living with a family of 8 was sometimes too much.
   My adoptive parents names are Amanda and John. They got married at 18 because their first baby was on the way and they were SO in love. They met their freshman year of high school, and by the middle of sophomore year they were planning their wedding. It's honestly a beautiful story.
   They had their first kid at 18, twins by 20, another kid at 24, and the youngest at 28. That makes 6 kids including me. Jack and I have always gotten along the best. That's why we've decided to get a house together with Jack G! But together, we are the Johnson family.
   When I was 3, I went into states custody because my parents were killed in a horrible car accident. A drunk driver went 108 into the side of my parents car. I was never around my other family and they didn't want me, so I had no other choice than to find a new family. Now i'm 19.
   I packed my stuff up and told everyone goodbye and I loved them. Jack and I got into the car and headed 2 hours to our new house.
   As we walked into our new house, JG ran down the stairs and hugged JJ. "What's up guys! Took y'all long enough!" exclaimed JG. "Come here Emma... I need to hug you too!"
   I've had the biggest crush on JG since the 8th grade. I don't think he knows... or has ever known. Every time I get the courage to tell him how I feel; something gets in the way. Madison was my last problem to deal with. She was gorgeous and sweet but they fought so much and I wanted him to be mine. I still do.
   Later that night, I went down stairs for a little late night snack. I suddenly heard a whisper from behind me, "hey Emma! What are you doing up?" I grabbed and apple and took a bite out of it. When I finished chewing, I smiled and replied, "late night snack."
   As I walked past JG, I felt him grab my wrist and pull me towards him. I dropped my apple and he stared into my eyes. "And where are you going?" he asked. "I guess to my room since i'm bored," I replied. "Come to my room, I have something to show you."
   He led me upstairs and into his room. As I walked in, he shut the door and pushed me onto the bed. His fingers went to the light switch and dimmed the lights. "JG, whats going on here?" I asked nervously. He undressed completely and yet all I could do was stare. It was so large. HUGE. I blushed.
   He walked to me and slowly undressed me. "I love the black lace; it looks very sexy on you," he whispered in my ear. He was so amazing. In every way.
   When we finished, he fell beside me and whispered "fuck" for a few seconds. I could see the small amount of sweat on his chest.
   I sat up and grabbed my clothes and began to slip them on. "Why are you getting dressed?" I looked back and raised my eyebrows. "Im going back to my room bc you were just hooking up with me, right?"
   He pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. I nodded my head to let him know that I would love to hear about whatever bullshit was about to come out of his mouth. " It seems weird now that i'm saying it but i've loved you ever since i've laid eyes on you 12 years ago." He leaned up and looked down on my naked
body wrapped in a blanket. "You mean as a friend right?" What was I saying. I LOVE HIM. Why am I pretending I don't?
   "No. I mean i've actually loved you. I want to marry you one day." WHAT THE HELL. AM I DREAMING. THIS CANT BE WHAT HE IS ACTUALLY SAYING.
   "JG, I really do love you too. I have tried and tried to get myself to tell you that but every time I finally get the nerve, something comes up." He leaned down and kissed me and slid his body next to mine to spoon me. "Goodnight beautiful. I love you."