Home

Arriving home taking a shower, and changing into

You drove to target to get some things for your officeYou had lights and picture frames along with a gold storage holder

You had lights and picture frames along with a gold storage holder.

You finished your office and left. As soon you got in the elevator, Ethan was in there but his haircut was diff "Ethan?" You spoke being confused

"Uhh I'm-" "I thought you said you weren't working today" "I'm not-" "you didn't have to lie Ethan, all you had to say was you had to go to work but instead I see you here"

The elevator opened and u quickly left. "Wait" "I don't want to hear it ethan" by that he stopped and stood there shocked.

It wasn't him..

You went home receiving a text from Ethan

               Eth🤩:Princess?
Eth🤩:helloooooo
Eth🤩:babygirl?
[Read]
you: why are you texting me??
Eth🤩:bc I'm bored and yeaa
You:yea you weren't bored when you went to work today.
Eth🤩:I didn't even go tho?
You: yes u did I saw you
Eth🤩: ohhhhh your talking about my twin
You: your joking?
Eth🤩:I'm really not his name is Grayson
You: holy shit I accused him for nothing oh my
Eth🤩:lol wow feisty huh, how about you come over an tell him your sorry.
You: ok see you in a bit.

You hopped in your car driving, you sighed at how far his place was and you understood why. He's a billionaire and he doesn't want his mansion robbed so he bought his own property.

Of course he would because that's him. You finally arrived his house, ringing his doorbell. Opening the door getting in without anyone saying anything

"So where's Grayson" "here and who are you and how do you know my name" "well I came here to tell you how sorry I am about todays situation"

"Sorry for not letting you explain,you guys really do look alike like wtf" he chuckled "it's cool, your name?" "Asia, Asia Simons" he smirked

"Pretty name I see why" he winked you giggled.

"Where's Ethan?" He's behind you" you turn around seeing an angry clenched jawline sexy ass guy (lol what was that)

"Here we goooo" you say rolling your eyes, he grabbed your wrist "let's talk shall we" he gave a fake smile.

He took you outside, "and that's all I wanted to say" he faked smiled again. You got confused "what's wrong? Ethan" "oh your the one who's wrong here"

You looked at him confused "don't look at me like that, I saw how you acted with Grayson when he was flirting with you"

"What! He wasn't tho he's acting nice" "you know what just leave" he says shooing you away, you looked at him shocked "really Ethan your acting like a fucking kid rn" "oh yea a kid who has a lot of money who takes his time and relationship more serious then your fucking ass"