New job

Alarm clock going off around 7:45, you eagerly wake up hitting your phone, getting up stretching and finally making your way to your closet.

You get dressed and do your makeup. Rushing down to grab your keys, you hop in your Mercedes mlc,you drove down to the biggest building.

Parking your car in the garage as you made your way through the doubles doors, seeing a man holding a sighn with your name on it

He took you to the upstairs room (level 12)
The elevator doors opened and every man and women had there eyes on you, "is she our new boss??" They questioned "yes I am" I heard one of them speak.

He showed me my office and I had to start work today (sadly)..

"Mr may I ask who is that?" "That's mr.dolan he's the bosses boss" "oh so I'm the boss of these people but he's the actual boss to me" "yep I'm afraid so"

"Interesting" I smiled, I settled down in my office getting many calls not paying attention who was in my office.

"You should knock before entering" I spoke sighing with an attitude as I got back to the customer "yes miss your order is complete" as I hang up.

I turn to see a tall muscular guy in a expensive suit, sharp jawline, his eyes hazel and piercing at my boobs. "You are?" I asked acting like I didn't know.

"I'm your boss" he smirked. As closed the curtains, "miss.simons they didn't tell you about dress code?"

"Especially when daddy enjoys it" he smirked "excuse me?" "I said I enjoy you Wearing this stuff but don't need other men to stare at my gift"

"You wished mr.dolan"
"I thought you didn't know me??"
"It's something called acting kiddo" you say standing up.

He walks towards you wrapping his hands around your waist "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't talk back to me if I were you" he smirked

"Maybe you should keep the hands off something that doesn't like to be used"
He scoffed "oh so I'm a playboy now?" He groaned pushing you onto your desk

His lips went onto your neck kissing them "do you want daddy now?" "Y-y-yes" You stuttered

"Miss.simons"
You snapped out of the dream
Only seeing mr.dolan
"Yes sorry I had a some type of weird dream"
"Do that again and I'll punish you"
"Oh really"

I say getting up moving to the windows closing the curtains. He sat on your seat "so hows the first day going so far?" "It's alright, just a few rude customers here and there"

He smirked checking your body out, you purposely knocked down the stack of papers on the side of your desk, and you bent down ass was showing towards him as you picked them up one by one.

He kept staring and biting his lips by the time you got up you fell in between his lap "oh I'm sorry clumsily" he groaned

He helped you up wiping you off, "dinner my place I'll send you the address, and have on a tight dress"

And that he left quickly not letting me answer it, "great"

Time flied pretty quick which was a good thing

I headed home taking a shower and applying
Sharp eyeliner, fake lashes, lipstick, foundation, and highlight.