Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

"I can't wait." I say smiling possibly a fake smile.

"What do you want Lucy?" Liam asks me.

"I'm turning 12. I really have no idea.. I guess.. I have never really had to think about it.." I slowly say to the boys. I look down at the ground scared of what they are going to say.

"Lucy? What does that mean?" Louis asks me. He gets down to my level and I look in his eyes.

"Well.." I pause. I dont want them to be upset again. It will be my fault. As always.

"I have never really had a birthday before so i'm used to it." I never wanted to say that but they would have got it out of me anyway. I look at Louis then the boys.  I see hurt. Hurt and sadness. It seems all I have done since they adopted me is hurt them. They look at each other with the same kinda look.

"Boys..?" I say quietly.

They turn round to look at me.

"I don't want anything. I have never celebrated a birthday and I never will. It's just a birthday.."

"But Lucy. You are our daughter. Our wee girl. We have to spoil you. You mean so much to all of us."

"I don't see why. I always seem to hurt you boys and I got you into this huge mess!"

"Lucy we adopted you because we loved you as soon as we saw you. We wanted you to be our daughter so we could take you away from all that horrible stuff and make your life better and normal again." Louis tells me.

"Yeah but I just feel bad. Like all I have done is cause you trouble." I say in almost a whisper.

"That may be the case lucy but we love you. We never want to let you go. We want to raise you up and let you become the person you are supposed to be." Harry says.

I'm not supposed to be anything. I just can't leave the horrible stuff.

"Okay I guess.." I don't want to tell them what i'm thinking. That will just make everything worse and I want to change the subject and have some fun with these guys. Oh and 5SOS. Where are they?

"Where are 5 Seconds of Summer?" I say changing the subject.

"They were just over -"

"They aren't there..."

We look at each other and I can see panic in their eyes. We start running round the house yelling for them. We run into the the second lounge, nothing. The bathroom, nothing. The kitchen, nothing. After running round the house for 3 minutes we can't help but think the worst. My father must have found us and.. I hate to think. "Stay positive boys." I tell them not sure if I can do it myself. We collapse on to the couch not sure what to do. We decide to look one more time. We start running again looking in all the rooms yelling at the top of our voices. Somethings happened to them. We can't find them. I say to the boys tearing up. We look in all the rooms again just to be sure and along a hallway we didn't see we hearing yelling. Screaming. We sprint into the room to see Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael on the bed sofas playing Mario Kart. "OHH I'M GONNA WIN!" Micahel screams. "NOOOO I JUST GOT SHOT!!" Luke yells.

As soon as the race finishes they turn to us. Their faces change when they see me and the boys standing there with our arms crossed.

"Why so grumpy?" Ashton questions.

"Oh I don't know mate. Maybe because we couldn't find you and we thought something happened to you!" Liam yells.

"We were running round the house looking for you guys! We thought something had happened to you! Why didn't you answer?!" I say with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Woah guys calm down. We left you guys to talk and we just came in here. We are all fine." Ashton says.

"Yea I know, but you could have just told us." Zayn says.

"Sorry, we will next time." Calum speaks.

"It's okay. We were just so worried." I say.

"Well then, now that's all sorted, wanna play say Mario Kart and then order in some pizza?" Luke says smling.

"YES!" I run onto the sofa and sit between Luke and Ashton. They boys follow behind and sit on the surrounding seats.

"I'M YOSHI!" I yell excitedly. Yoshi is my favourite. He's the cutest.
We all play together I won 4 races, Ash won 3, Michael won 6, he's the pro. The rest of the boys won 2 each. A coupleof hours later we realise the time and Niall goes to order pizza and we just talk.

"So Lucy, what do you want for your birthday?" Ash asks me. I like Ash. I can trust him.

"Well.. I'm not actually sure. I already have everything." 

"Well, what's something you love to do?" Luke asks smiling.

"I haven't really thought about that either.." I say with my head down. I hope they don't ask why.

"Lucy? What's going on?" Michael asks me with a concerned face.

I don't want to tell them everything. Everything I have been through. I can tell them one thing.. Sum it up I guess..

"Well.." I pause. I'm scared. "My father abused me and then mum sent me to an orphanage. Everytime someone adopted me I got abused and they would return me. I have never celebrated a birthday and haven't had many opportunites like normal girls." I tell them. I told them more than I wanted too. Oh well.

"Lucy, I'm so sorry.." Ashton looks at me with teary eyes. I look at the rest of the guys and they are the same. I made more people cry. Yay me. 

"Don't be sorry. It was just what was meant to be." I tell them.

"Lucy, we love you and want the best for you okay?"

"Okay." I say just agreeing because I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Niall runs in with what looks to be more than 20 boxes of pizza. 

"I HAVE PIZZA!" He yells obviously excited.

"Yay!" We yell back.

He sets them on the table and we all start to eat it's quiet for about 2 minutes and Louis starts talking.

"So shall we watch a movie tonight?" 

"Yes! What one?" I answer back.

"Lego Movie? And then Frozen?" Michael suggests.

"Yes, good idea!" Harry says.

We finish off the pizza in 10 minutes flat and go into the movie room getting comfortable. I'm beside Harry and Ashton, Liam is on the floor with some pillows companied by Louis, Niall and Michael. Zayn, Calum and Luke are on the surrounding seats. Louis gets up and puts The Lego movie on and we all sing along. Especially to Everything is Awesome. We had a great time with that. 
It's now time to put on Frozen. I love this movie. I have only seen it once and I loved it so much. I sing along to all the songs cuddling up to Harry feeling safe. We laugh at Olaf and had a few jokes. Harry says some of his lame Knock Knock jokes and it's time to go to bed. 

We all go in different directions and the house goes dead quiet.

--------------------------------------------

I wake up in a panic. I hear noises. Footsteps. Wind making the howling sound. Hail banging on the windows. Thunder, lightening. I hear something crash and then a few seconds later I hear sirens and Liam rushing into my bedroom at what feels like 3am. "Liam, what's going on?" I try and tell him but he tells me to be quiet. He looks scared. He lifts me up in his arms holding me tight and runs down to the secret room Paul told us about incase we needed to hide. I see all the boys in there and we pull the door shut and lock it. Everyone looks so scared.

"Guys? What's going on?" I say in a panic tone.

"It's your dad. He found us." Louis tells me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats chapter 7 :) Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry it was late. I do need to talk to you all though so read below!

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!

So this story is coming to an end. It has been going on to long and i would like to make a new one and finish this one. Finally. So there is probably a few chapters left and that's it. I will be writing a new one and I will let you know more details closer to the time :)

Thank you to all who have stuck by this one and voted, commented and read. I really love you all.

Please vote, comment, share and let me know what you think :)

Thank you! 

Next chapter will be up soon! :)