[2/7] d e l i c a t e .

Kirsten 'Kisses' Delavin was a simple girl. A simple girl who was a little on the clumsy side and sometimes had to remind herself that, no, binge watching the first two seasons of Gossip Girl every weekend was not a good idea. But she was also known to have a fiery personality and was very open to expressing her feelings.

Which was why Kisses found herself pacing around her dorm room, ranting to her best friend about the annoying (yet cute) barista she had the pleasure of meeting that morning.

"I don't know why it made me so mad but his expression—ugh, the look on that guy's face was the most arrogant look I have ever seen in all of my nineteen years here on this earth," Kisses muttered bitterly.

"You're vociferating, Kisses." Sophia looked up from her laptop, amusement clear in her eyes. While it wasn't unusual for her best friend to get passionate over certain topics, it wasn't often she talked so often about a guy, especially for so long. Sophia had been listening to this rant on and off the whole day.

"You and your smart people words," Kisses said lowly. She finally stopped pacing and stood in the center of their dorm before groaning and walking to her bed, falling face first on the mattress.

Sophia quirked a brow, her eyes lit with amusement. "You okay?" Kisses mumbled something in response but it was impossible to make out since her face was buried in pillows.

"Repeat? In English, preferably."

Kisses turned her face, a frown on her lips. "He was really cute."

A burst of laughter escaped Sophia's throat.
[tbc]