There is this boy.

There is this guy.

He is not just a guy. He is plane gorgeous, and I think I like him to much for my own good. In my eyes he is perfect, both on the outside and inside.

His brown short but at the same time long wavy hair that fits perfectly with his tan skin. it looks so soft and you just want to touch it and drag your hands through his beautiful brown hair.  

His deep set green eyes that turns hazel when he smiles that is so mesmerising, and the dimples that form on his cheeks that makes him look so attractive. You just want to make him smile all the time because of how his eyes light up into this lovely hazel colour.

Don't even get me started with his voice or his laugh and the way they both sounds so comforting. When he talks, and you can't hear a word of what he is saying because you are just sitting dazed by his voice. He stops talking for a moment and you are snapped back to reality by his laugh. He caught you staring at him with adoration. His laugh makes you smile. It's so soothing. It's like listening to your favourite song. It always gets you in a better mood.     

The way he smells that is so different from everyone else and nobody can smell as good as he smells because there isn't a perfume. It is like his own personal smell and it smells so homely.

His personality is so perfect because he is kind to everyone and believes that everyone should be treated with respect. He smiles at everyone and I swear to god he is happy all the time. He is independent and has control on his life. Although he is mature he can come off as reckless and immature at sometimes, but that just shows that everybody has imperfections.  

His tall and skinny frame that just makes him look so huggable. When he hugs you and he holds around you and you suddenly feel so protected and safe. You just want to stay in his embrace forever, but that is not always the case.

If you like someone and want to be with them... You will actually need to try... I didn't and I am certain that I lost my chances.

Not every story has a good ending, and this is one of those stories...