Epilogue

~Gwen

"So now we are done writing for English who are you going to talk Gwen?" they way she said my name was in a mocking way. Her group was surround me, all of them laughing. I took my books for first and started going to class. They're voices still following me. "Loser! Lonely Nerd, wired, freak" as I got father away from them the voices faded away.

I guess now the was no way to run away from the eyes. Since our English assignment finished. I didn't have anything to look forward to.

On my way to class I hit a group of guys and ended up falling on the floor. "Watch it freak" one of the guys said "look what she's wearing" a girl from behind me said. Both the guys and her laughed as they passed me. I could feel my tears slowing wanting to come out. I quickly wiped the tears and then I sow a hand reaching out to grab my book.

It was a girl, a very beautiful girl. "Don't take what they said to heart okay, I like what you are warring; it's cute" my eyes moved to my clothes. I guess now as she says it, it doesn't look so bad. I was wearing black skinny jeans, with a faded purple sweater and a pair of timberland boots

 I was wearing black skinny jeans, with a faded purple sweater and a pair of timberland boots

She helped me pick up all my books. "Here you go, by the way my name is Luck" I smile at her name because it was so worm and welcoming. I reached to shake her open hand. "Am Gwan" her smile reached her eyes and they seemed to be full of joy, is she always this happy. "Nice to meet you Gwen, I'll catch you later" she said as she walked backwards, going the opposite direction I was going. She seemed nice, wait did I just make a friend?

After time seemed to move slower then a snail, the final bell for day rang. It's finally Friday. I staffed my books into my locker and went outside.

The was a big crowed by the gate which go me curious. What was that, was Beyonce by our gate? What was going on? As soon as I sow those brown eyes my jaw dropped. Oh my; it was Dylan in the flash. What was he doing here? He couldn't see me like this. I quickly started walking away hoping that he doesn't see me or recognize me. Just as I made it out the gates a hand grabbed my arm. "Hey" and qui the smirk. My eyes must have popped out.

"Want a ride?" And now my heart just dropped. I could sense all eyes on me as if half the school was waiting for to say something, anything. "Dylan" those were the only words that come out my mouth, his strong hand pulled me closer to him, "I won't hurt you" at that moment I had a feeling that told me to just believe him. "Okay" and qui the smirk again. He pulled me to the passages door, opening it for me, which I got in. One mistake I did was to look out the window as he closed the door after I got in. The look on everyone's faces was a mixture of anger,irate, annoyed, cross, vexed, irritated, exasperated, indignant, aggrieved. The list could go on. But one face amongst them all got my attention. It was Luck's she was all smiles, happy even.

His matt back Ferrari two sit car was amazing

His matt back Ferrari two sit car was amazing. He got in and rowed the car to life, speeding out the school drive way. Nervous could not even begin to describe how I was feeling. It was quite in the car but in a comfortable way. The song freaky Friday was playing in the background, making me think it was a freaky Friday for real.

The fact that we were going the completely opposite direction to my house didn't even bother me. "Were are you taking me?" I managed to say, I mean a girl had the right to know. "I might not be from here but I know were am going, just wait" I should be think of this as kidnap but my head could not wrap itself around how his voice his perfectly smooth, oh that british accent.

After a while the car come to a stop by a cliff. "Are you going to kill me now?" I hope not, he just chuckles at my statement. He got out the car giving me time to view his choice of outfit. It was a pair of black jeans, a white T and a black jacket. It looked good on him. He set on the hood of the car waving for me to join him.

I walked out the car with shaky lags and set on the hood of his car, making sure not to make any eye content. "Relax I won't bite, unless you want me to" his statement was followered with a wink showing that he was joking, I think.

~Dylan

I watched as her shoulders went down, showing she was getting comfortable. Her hair moved with wind perfectly. She had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her beauty. Her honey colour skin was completely flawless. I doubt she used face masks or expensive products, that really wasn't her. She was all about simplicity, making things easy, helping those around her to relax and be happy with what they have. Perhaps that is why her skin glowed so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside. To be in her company was to feel that you too were someone, that you had been warmed in summer rays regardless of the season

I moved closer to her and cupped her face with my hand. Her milky brown eyes popped out from my movement. "You are beautiful" I couldn't help myself. I bite my lip as she bite hers. "I thought I knew what I was going to say to you when I got here but I guess not. Gwen I can't seem to explain how I feel at time but I do know how I feel about you and I know that you feel the same about me as well. Gwen am madly in love with you"

I pulled her closer, kissing her lips that tested like strawberry. I pulled away not sure if she wanted to kiss me back. My forhead leading on hers. "I love you" with that she kissed me like no one has ever. This kiss was full of passion, emotion and was very row of life. After the kiss we watched the sun as it sets.

She was imperfectly perfect. She was mine.

» » »

L I K E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

» » »