Welcome Back [Smut]

He was always there but not actually there. No matter the day or the time, he had work to do. You were on holidays and you thought he would finally leave his laptop alone but you were wrong. He stayed all day typing and making phone calls. He was a busy man. He was Kim Junmyeon after all, the owner of one of the largest enterprises in Korea.

You gave up after the third day.There was no way his work was going to stop and you definitely wouldn't go to Europe. You understood, you knew his work was everything to him, but you missed him sometimes. You didn't even know if he slept at night with you or he ended up falling asleep on his chair.

The 4th day I decided to go out with my friends, visit new places, partying a little and coming back home pretty late. I knew it wouldn't be a problem because he had things to do, he wouldn't even notice my absence. When I opened the door I found the house deep in silence, I couldn't hear the phone ringing, his hand typing and Suho sipping his cup of coffee. I was surprised, even a little worried, that the house was so quiet, so empty.

"Suho? Are you here?" But no one answered. I didn't know what to think because no matter how busy he was, he would always tell me if he was going out of the house or had to leave the office. I walked upstairs and checked our room. Maybe he was asleep. But no. The bed wasn't undone and the sheets were cold. I had to calm down, he had probably an emergency. He was going to call later...

After taking a shower, I went to our closet to grab something nice to sleep in. The towel was covering my body, as I felt two hands running slowly over my skin, wrapping my waist from behind. "Were you worried?" Said a deep voice.
I tried to turn to face him but he grabbed me strongly and whispered in my ear. "I have to repay you for the days I haven't been with you..." He removed the hair that was falling on my shoulder and slowly kissed my neck. I felt electrical feels on every spot his lips kissed. He held me close, so close that I could smell his delicious scent. My knees trembled, I was starting to feel weak, to lose myself on his touch.

The towel fell on the ground, leaving me and my bare skin at the light of the moon. He turned me to admire my body better. His eyes were shining, he was full of lust. He wanted me, he had been waiting for this for a long time. He took his shirt off quickly and pushed me against the closet door. His body was so close I could feel every muscle of his. He kissed me passionately, biting my lips and dancing with my tongue. My hands moved to his pants, unzipping them and helping him out of the rest of his clothes. The kiss became more intense as all the heat invaded my body. His knee was between my legs, making some sort of pressure that was driving me insane.

"Oh baby girl, I want to be inside you so much".

He picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist and took you to the bed. Your back felt the cold sheets and your torso felt his hot body. It was a strange sensation but it turned you on more. Without breaking eye contact, he started to rub your breasts slowly but intensely hurting you a little. "S-stop it Suho... Don't make me wait..." But you knew that the more you begged the more he was going to tease you. He ran his left hand over your tummy reaching your pelvis and stopping there for a second. He kissed your lips and made a line of kisses from them to your breasts. Your nipples were hard as he started to suck each one of them, biting you a little and leaving purple marks on you.

You moaned softly and stroked his hair as he gave you pleasure. Just when you were getting used to it, his hand moved and touched your clit, moving in circles. "Wet babe... so wet... waiting for me".. He said between moans and sucks. It was driving you crazy; the room was filled with moans and suck noises. Slowly his hands moved to your inner legs opening them widely. You knew what was coming...it was finally here. Your eyes looked at his body and stopped at his cock. It was really big and hard, and it was going to be inside of you. He pressed you to the bed as he kissed you fiercely, leaving you out of breath in three seconds. He didn't stop and slowly thrust in you. Your loud moan was suffocated by his kiss but you couldn't help to bury your nails on his back. His thrusts were really slow, making you feel everything of him. Every nerve of you trembled and made your body shake uncontrollably under him.

It hurt a lot and it felt terribly good too. You moaned into his mouth as his tongue twirled past yours. His thighs moved back and forth, increasing the speed as my body moved together with him helping him get deeper. "Oh babe, you feel so good, so tight around me.." He whispered between kisses. His thrusts became so hard that made you scream and come losing sense of reality, leaving you the sensation of touching the stars together. The skin claps could be heard but his moans suffocated them after a while, as you scratched all his back. You were lost in your orgasm but you also wanted more. "S-suho... harder.." And he listened, he went as hard as he could and came roughly inside of you. He screamed your name multiple times as you reached your second orgasm together with him. It was too much, you felt you were going to break.

He slowed down and kissed every part of your body checking you were alright after that intense time. "Y/N I missed this... but I'm finally back.. and I won't let you go now. This bed is going to be our favorite place this summer..."