Worn Out [Smut]

All the windows and mirrors were foggy, there was an intense heat on the room that barely let Junmyeon breathe. He was on the floor, looking at the ceiling while he tried to recover from the exhausting practice session he previously had. His chest went up and down, his heart was racing, running the beats through his veins to his ears, making him listen to his own heart beat as if it had an amp. Yet he had some energy left, maybe it was the adrenaline, maybe it was something else; but he didn't want to go home just yet.

It was pouring outside, the thunders resounded on the windows, the ray illuminated the practice room. You almost didn't see him, you were heading back to the lockers room when something on the floor caught your eye. Suho? You thought, not sure why he was still there. Everyone went home...
Carefully to not make any noise, you opened the glass door and called his name. "Oppa? Why are you still here? You look tired.."
"Y/N? I am.. I just need some minutes. Come here"
You did as you were told, you walked towards him hearing your sneakers squeak with the wooden floor. "Sit here..."
Why did he wanted you to sit between his legs? You weren't sure, but his tune was demanding and you couldn't ignore it.
"Oppa... we should go ho-"
"Shh... no one's here" His nose nuzzled your neck, perceiving your sweet scent, getting drunk with it. "Be quiet okay babe?"
You weren't sure what he meant until his hands carefully glided over your thighs. "O-oppa don't..." His lips found yours the moment you tried to turn and look at him, making him pull you closer to his chest. His hands reached the bottom of your skirt, discretely sliding under it. "Shh.. let me... give it to you babe" A suffocated moan came from you when his fingers playfully touched the wet spot on your panties. "Are you looking forward to it jagi?" Something poked your back, you felt something hard behind you and as Suho pulled you even closer to him with his other hand, you noticed exactly what it was. "Because we are not going home... until we are completely worn out"