06 - ripley

↤↤↤↤↤ ↤↤↤↤↤ ↦↦↦↦↦ ↦↦↦↦↦

All of that nonsense about werewolves and dire wolves being real.

"Thank goodness that was just a dream." I sigh and lay back down in relaxed relief.

"Rise and shine!" Braelynn shrieks as she runs into the room and tackles me.

Oh, right, I'm still at Braelynn's house.

Yoongi's standing in the doorway with his claws and fangs on display. All is normal and annoying.

"You've got to be kidding me." I groan and both Braelynn and Yoongi grin at me.

"Yep, still real!"

She quickly grabs my arms and pulls me up and out of bed harshly and I fling my hand around to smack her away.

"Go away." I groan while she dodges my hand.

"Nope, we have an appointment with Ripley."

I sit on the edge of the bed while Braelynn holds my wrists to pull me to my feet.

"Since when?"

"Since now."

The doorbell rings and a silence fills the room and I nod my head for a moment before I freak out.

A hand is placed over my mouth before I can say anything.

"Go fix yourself in the bathroom while we talk to her." She pats my head and I glare at her before doing as she says, trudging my feet behind me slowly.

She and Yoongi head out of the room and I quickly brush my teeth, taming my wild black hair when I finish.

The door to the bathroom suddenly opens and Braelynn motions for me to get out.

"No privacy." I mutter as I follow her out of the bathroom.

"That's right~" She sing songs and my face become void of any emotion.

We step down the stairs and down the hall to the living room where Ripley is sitting with her eyes closed with Namjoon next to her, Yoongi standing in the corner of the room.

"Viola, it's nice to see you."

She opens her eyes and they glow a vivid silver. I blink as I can't help but be distracted by how beautiful and unnatural they are.

"You too..." I answer awkwardly, still a bit hesitant about all of this.

She smiles before gesturing for me to sit down next to her on the other side as Namjoon watches us.

I quickly sit down as Braelynn goes and stands next to her... mate.

She gently takes my hands in hers and closes her eyes for a moment before opening them again, her eyes glowing even more than before.

Her eyebrows are scrunched up and she looks to be in pain.

Namjoon puts an arm around her shoulder as she lets go of my hands.