Introduction

Chapter 1/10

The morning sun woke me up today shinING it's obnoxiously bright rays into the space in between my eyelids, as usual. After I cussed out the evil sun brightly shining  in my window, I got up unwilling to start the day. And shuffling the only pair of white socks I had against the hardwood floor, making me cringe unknowingly each time I slipped a little bit.  

*If I knew my fridge was empty after not buying any food, what's the point of walking over to it? Think! * I cursed at myself as the fridge door hung open making a small creaking noise. With one last sigh, I I checked my calender. Today was finally saturday! Oh my gosh... * I pondered. *have I ever done anything involving going outside on the weekend,... like ever?* Answering my own question with a humorously diligent nod, I left the kitchen with 4x the energy I entered it with, And I'm sure that's something food doesn't do - (To me at least!..)- in the morning. 

With a optimistic grin, I found myself bounding straight towords the cloths I hung on the clothing line the night before. *Ok, Mr.Sun, if you can't even dry my clothes I might as well close all the freaking curtains. Let's see,... "YOU BETTER HAVE DRIED MY PRECIOUS CLOTHING YOU SUN OF A-----OH...Thank god." I sighed as I found them in the same place they were before, exept neatly dried as I intended. After I got dressed and washed my face, I knew I wasn't in my "pissed off and crazy when I wake up mood," Because I had snapped out of my sunny haze of confusion and dizziness when I heard something that you Should never usually notice in Rhode Island - and lake shores in general . . .

...

A Roar?!