more

A/N: this is based of the song more by 5 seconds of summer

There's me and you all living in the same place

Why do we feel alone? Feel alone?

A house that's full of everything we wanted

But it's an empty home, empty home

You run your hands through your hair in frustration. The tears brimmed your eyes. You could feel ache in your chest. You observed the empty drawers. The drawers once filled with his clothes. The walls of your bedroom looked empty.

The pictures were smashed on the floor. The glass scratched the mahogany wood. You could see the blood droplets painted on glass from when he cut his hand.

The picture frames had broken into pieces, leaving the pictures without a home. The photo of you and him, smiling wide at the camera with stars in your eyes is now only a memory. A memory captured into a tiny picture that once hung on the walls.

Your tears fell to the floor. You could taste the lingering effect of your bitter words directed at him. The fight you had replayed over and over again in your head.

Why can't we choose our emotion?

'Cause we could feel something's broken

And I can't stay without hoping

We'll never be alone, we'll never be alone, oh

You gulped down the last of the bottle of whiskey Tom kept in the cabinet. The liquid burned your throat on the way down. You bit your lip, thinking about what had happened not even two hours ago.

You drank to forget, but it seemed like all you were doing is replaying it in your head like a movie.

You grabbed another bottle. You drank away the pain.

You drank all night, trying to forget about what had happened.

Your head didn't let you.

~~~

Your throat felt raw. You could feel your head about to explode. You could feel your nails digging into your palms.

"I don't understand? Why can't you just stay?" You spat at him.

Tom paused from packing up his things, he looked at you in disbelief.

"I can't stay here with you anymore." His voice cracked. You could see the tears pool up in his eyes.

You didn't care. You were still so angry. You swallowed harshly before scoffing at him

"Why not?" You said angrily. You could feel the fire in your chest burning your whole body, affecting the way your words were coming out.

Tom clenched his jaw. You could see the vein in his forehead popping out. The fire in his eyes burned as bright as yours did, except his was being put out slowly by tears.

"We aren't the same anymore Y/N. We aren't the same couple in these goddamn photos." He said harshly.

Tom couldn't help himself. First he threw the picture frame placed neatly at your bedside table at the wall. You flinched, scared of Tom for the first time in your relationship. You could feel the tears fighting its way into your eyes.

"We're never gonna be the same anymore and you fucking know that." Then he punched the giant picture frame hanged on the wall. Your favorite picture of you two. The one that was taken on your wedding day.

Tom cursed as his hand dripped with blood. He ignored the pain, grabbing a shirt from his pile of clothing and holding it to his wound.

Your eyes grew soft at the sight of Tom. "Let me help you." You tried to reach for his hand, but he flinched away from you.