𝟏

That day, Taehyung was heading toward his classroom.

Around the corner, he saw his girlfriend and his best friend, Yvan.

They were both making out shamelessly right in front of him.

"What's going on here?"

Both of them looked toward the young man, horrified.

His love and his best friend betrayed him without a second thought. 

For Taehyung, the hurt was beyond imaginable.

"We are done."

After that day, Kim and Yvan tried endlessly to reach him, in vain.

One time, they even had the audacity to show up at his house.

On the other hand, Taehyung avoided them the best he could be it at school or outside. 

MONTHS LATER

During that time, Taehyung acquainted a well-known group of friends, BTS. 

The seven of them had many things in common such as a wealthy background and good-looks.

He had fun with them and forget, most of the time, about the origin of his suffering.

Concerning Yvan and Kim, both of them were not ashamed to be seen together anymore.

One day, Taehyung heard that Kim and Yvan were official together and were beyond happy.

He also heard that both of them were already together even when she was with Taehyung.

They really thought I was a joke.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Winter break was finally done. 

Everyone enjoyed their time off school. 

But, for the senior students, it was also the second step of their battle to enter college.

Most of them were already anxious about their winter exams' results. 

One of them just entered her classroom, Iris Song.

The top-student in Hanyang High School. 

Her peers always tried to befriend her, she was known as the "Hanyang's angel".

In fact, she inherited her French mother's blond hair and big blue eyes. 

For some, being a mixed-teenager can be tough in South Korea, but for her, it was a blessing.

Her appearance was notably different from her classmates. 

From her face to her body, everything about her was unlike girls her age.

After all, her beautiful face was complimented by a body curvier than most of the teen girls. 

Nevertheless, Iris also suffers from time to time due to the harsh Korean standards. 

Indeed, being thin and having straight black hair is the Korean definition of beauty.

Sometimes, Iris also received rude comments about her mix-blood and her physique.

Despite all of this, she stayed true to herself thanks to her lovely family and friends' support. 

Furthermore, her international background was one of her strengths. 

She was also gifted in languages but also in more theoric subjects such as maths.

Her parents graduated from a renowned American university and were both doctors, after all.

For everyone even the teachers, she was the picture-perfect "babydoll with a brain"

Taehyung already knew who she was.

From kindergarten, they were always classmates. 

But, they never really interacted with each other.

He also knew that his ex-girlfriend hated her to the core.

One day, she explained to him that she was always compared to Iris since childhood. 

Their parents were best friends for years, and they were also once.

However, Iris was better in studies comparing to her.

It takes a toll on Kim when her parents endlessly scold her because of school.

In sixth grade, she decided to put a distance between Iris and her.

She changed for the worst since then.

Not a day passed by without her commenting about Iris' appearance or origins.

At first, the latter tried many times to rebound with her former best friend.

But, when Kim decided to seduce Taeyhung, she stopped. 

In fact, Iris was in love with Taehyung since kindergarten. 

In elementary school, Iris confessed this to Kim.

But, still obvious to the fact, Taehyung evilly chose Iris to play his (fake) girlfriend.

He wanted to hurt Kim the same was as she hurt him with Yvan.

He was thrilled to see the jealous and desperate look on his ex-girlfriend's face.

Taehyung wanted to make her suffer till she begs for him to stop.

Two can play this game, my dear.