Blood and Gore

Hey guys!! I added a meme up there and I also added a beautiful photo of the name of my favorite game. I suggest you watch the video/meme because it's HILARIOUS 😂😂😂 Enjoy the chapter guys!!
************************************
                  Red's POV
He was right, I do still need my 'food' and I need it fast or I might go CRAZY!! If I don't eat soon I might wake up with Barney dead on the floor.......

                Barney's POV
He was looking at me like he wanted to eat me........ UH OH!! What if he does
"I got an idea Barney!!!! Let's I'm going out to eat some humans!!! Want to come with??" He Said "N-No thanks! That sounds creepy but kinda cool but I would be scared... I'm sorry..........." I Said "OK that's fine! See ya later!!! Meet you at work!!" He Said "BAIIII!!" He Said "Bye Red!" I Said back
                  Red's POV
I went out..... and I looked around....... I saw a human boy....... with light violet eyes....... and dark violet hair...... he seems to be kinda insane.... wait..... that's.... it can't be.... PURPLE?!?!?! (Authors Note... DATS RITE!! I AM ADDING........RED'S EMOTIONS/PERSONALITY SIBLING PEOPLE)
               Purple's POV
I looked around and saw a boy that looked kinda like my brother......Is that actually red?!?!? I'm calling the others!
-time skip to after he calls the others-
They are all here "I-Is T-that R-Red?" Asked Blue....... I looked closer..... IT IS HIM!!! "OMG!!! IT IS!!!!" Yelled Pink..... and then she ran over to him....

Pink's POV
I ran to my brother.... "RED!!!!!! ITS YOU!!!!" I Yelled. He looked spooked and then suddenly he turned from this

 He looked spooked and then suddenly he turned from this

Into this

EVEN HIS OUTFIT CHANGED TOO!!! What happened to my brother?!?! "BRO!! ITS ME!! YOUR SISTER!! PINK!!!" I Yelled

EVEN HIS OUTFIT CHANGED TOO!!! What happened to my brother?!?! "BRO!! ITS ME!! YOUR SISTER!! PINK!!!" I Yelled. He looked at me and said "P-PINK?!?? IS THAT REALLY YOU????" He yelled "Yasss!" I Said walking up to him "also the others are over there!" I Said pointing at the other siblings. I made motions for them to come over.
-time skip to when they at the house-
"So then I said 'Purple!! What is wrong with chu boi?!? U R Cray!!' And then he said~~" I was RUDELY cut off by purple "CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT PLEASE!!!" He yelled "Yea yea... whatever...." Red said sarcastically "Red? Who are they!! And more importantly... WHO IS SHE???" Barney said jealously. "Ooooooo~ Reds GAYYYYYY~ Ooooooo~ You got a Boyfriend and Purple is stupid~~" I sang "HEY!!" Yelled Purple "I-I-I.....
U-Uh WELL..... UH.. fine your right..... I guess I am gay...." Said Red "OOOOOOOOOO~~" I sang again.
"S-Shut U-Up P-Pink!!" Red stuttered
"WHO THE HELL IS SHE!! AND- AND WHO ARE THEY!?!?!?!" Yelled the dude that yelled at red before "Barney!!! THEY ARE MY SIBLINGS!!" Red laughed "I- hahah- I guess - hahahahaha- that you really —— can get— hahahah— Jealous Hahahah" Red laughed even louder "O-Oh well now I feel stupid......" he said. I whispered to Red "Red, Should I use my powers on him?" And He replied "NO!!" Although I think that Barney heard his whisper-yell "No what?" Barney Said. "Well where can we stay bro?" said Orange, changing the subject. "Our house has multiple rooms in it so you can all share rooms!! Two people in one room!! The groups are Orange and Purple. Pink and Green. Gray and Magenta. Yellow and Blue. And that's all the groups!"
   Ross's POV(Oooooo new person)
Hmmm..... I haven't seen Redney in a while.... heheheh.. I went to go talk to Max and I saw him looking at a photo