The Vacktor's (not a chapter)

Red's Normal Form

Red's cannibal form

Red's cannibal form

The other siblings

The Emotions Of The Siblings

Yellow: Happiness, Fun, Joy, Friendship.

Purple:Anger, Rage, Murderous Thoughts, INsANiTY.

Blue: Sadness, Depression, Fear.

Pink: Love, Lust, Playfulness.

Green: Not Caring, Grouchy, Chill, Bored, Ignoring.

Orange: Animal Lover, Caring, Nature.

Red: Neutral, Normal, All the emotions.

Magenta: Innocence.

      Back-Stories For The Siblings

Purple: He Killed magenta out of Anger. He is the craziest out of all of the siblings, besides Red because he eats people, and he is just insane!!! Purple is one of the strangest people ever, but he knew what he was doing when he killed his sister!!

Yellow: We all think he is a robot!! But we do not know for sure!! He is a bit hyper, and he is the most intelligent out of all the siblings!! But once you get past his..... hyperactivity......... you will most likely love him!!

Pink: As you may know, Pink means Love, and Pink is..... well..... Kinda' flirty..... but you might just love her— yep that's right!!! she is the only girl in the siblings group—Anyway you might just love her once you get to know her!!!! You might just like her story!!

Blue: Three Words.... He. Has. Depression. He IS after all BLUE..... and BLUE—The color blue— means sadness...... nobody knows why, but the siblings always had some sort of color to them, and they acted like their colors representation, And Blue just happened to be.... well..... Blue!!! We all feel bad for him!! But we know that his siblings make him happier, so we need not to worry about him...... unless he starts cutting...... we probably will not be able to make him stop..... 

Orange: He is OBSESSED with animals, MUCH LIKE AUTHOR-SAMA!!!! Anyway he loves animals, he is caring, he loves nature, and if he sees and animal getting hurt, he will call Purple, because as much as Purple loves bloodshed, he DESPISES animal abuse... and if Purple sees it happening..... let's just say..... the animal abuser will be found dead in the next few days........

Red: He was in a car accident and managed to survive...... but he was different...... it affected his mental state, and him being able to eat human food, in fact it made him into a...... F*ING CANNIBAL!!! He lost his appetite for human food, and gained an appetite for HUMAN FLESH!!!! He is still the Same Red, Just a bit on the insane side!!!! But do not worry, he will not eat you, unless you go to his abandoned warehouse, then you DIE!!!!

Magenta: She was the emotion of innocence, but then she died, and at the hands of her own brother too..... She was friendly, still is— wait what?!?! DATS RITE!!!! She is alive!!! She managed to get to her parents who then took her to a hospital. She lived and is now looking for her family to be reunited with them....!!!

Green: He is grouchy and stubborn. His siblings think he doesn't give a F*ck. But he does, He loves his siblings, Loves them to death!!! Who knows..... He might just be....... A bit...... Crazy!! But he will save his siblings if he needs to because he will NOT let them get hurt.... He loves them!

And that's it.... BAIII GUYS💗💗💗