Chapter 3

Reon

'Anong problema ng babaeng yun? the conversation was going great! Yet she just have to ruin it with her sarcastic comments.'

Call me sensitive but I just can't see why she needed to add her idiotic comments. And yes, it was rude of me to walked out on her but she started it!

Apparently it has been a few days after our little fight and rumors has it that I dumped Trinity. Paano ko naman gagawin yun eh kaibigan ko lang naman si Trinity, it was a misunderstanding. And I don't think I would want any relationships for now. I am pressured by my parents to success the family business. I was an only child after all.

Trinity was walking towards my direction. As usual, she's beautiful, every guy is watching her. I can't compete with that. With her beautiful face, her slender figure and her attitude any guy would fall on his knees to please her.

Gusto ko sana mag apologize sa kanya. I was really rude to her and I wanted to talk to her again. I missed her, my anime addict friend.

Malapit na siya. Now that she's closer I saw her short skirt sway up a bit revealing her thighs more. I was getting angry. Why does it have to be that short?! Is she exploiting herself? No wonder these morons are drooling over her. Shit!

I blocked her way. Galit na ako at di ko na talaga mapigilan ang sarili ko. I pulled her skirt down and she was shocked. Literally not moving a single inch. Then, she recovered as if nothing happened.

"what the hell are you wearing?!" I hissed in her ear.

"Uniform ko, bakit?" She answered as if nothing was wrong with it.

"Are you giving these morons a show? Kulang nalang makita yang tinatago mo dahil sa iksi ng skirt mo?!"

She pushed me hard. "You don't get to lecture me with what I wear, asshole." She huffed marching off leaving me more angrier.

"Wala bang thank you man lang?! I pulled your skirt so that these imbeciles will stop watching you!" Habol na sabi ko sa kanya but all I got was a glance and hair flip. Tsk!

Nakatitig sa kin ang mga lalake na pinanood kanina si Trinity. I glared at them.

Okay, that was a wrong move pero kahit naman sino would get angry seeing his friend wear a freakin' mini skirt!

"Pare!" Somone tapped my shoulder making me look at him.

"Dude, ikaw lang pala." I said as I removed my glasses and raked my fingers on my hair. Pushing them back

"Still trying to pull off that nerdy look?" He asked making me snort

"Still a shithead as ever." I retorted and he laughed.

"Still a douche bag. Making a girl cry again?" He asked and I shook my head in frustration.

"More like making her mad again."

He eyed me curiously before he draped an arm on my shoulder.

"Who is this chick? At parang nawawala ka yata sa composure mo bro?"

"Trinity" I answered and his jaw drop

"The Trinity Gonzaga?! That freakin beautiful bad ass chick?!" He blurted out

"I would never think she's a bad ass." I told him confidently as i watched her walking on the other side of the building.

"But she is! She is a freakin' karate master! Naku! I heard may binugbog yan dahil namboboso sa kanya!" He said amusingly and I laughed

Parang di ako makapaniwala na magagawa niya iyon. She look so innocent? Then, I saw her twisting a guy's arm who tried to grope her ass. I snorted. Nah, she's not innocent but

She's a beautiful bad ass chick.