chapter one "the first curse"

It was a dark night, when my mum give birth of me Mary J..silence was allover the streets..the city lights, all disappeared as I had my first breath.

I was supposed to be a normal innocent child, but I wasn't...I had to be wicked, just like my family...they were cursed 28 years ago...for that they had broken the rules of the justice kingdom.

the curse said "28 people of this family will be wicked".

that's why I shouldn't be wicked because I was the 29th person...but what our family didn't realize, that wicked couple can't give birth of a normal child, that's why I'm half cursed, because according to the law I'm normal, while according to the reality I AM CURSED.

Actually I wasn't raised between my family, because the law says"humans are more valuable in life than wicked people" , so that I'm, according to the law, a normal human, I have to be raised in a big city far away from wicked people.

.My parents didn't know that I was the 29th child of the family. they weren't counting down, because they were jealous of the 29th. they knew That the 29th child is going to be a human & it's going to be better than them.

2months later, they discovered that I'm human, because wicked people had their left leg shorter than the right one .. but I had two fine normal legs.

what do you think Mary's parents would do ?! will they kill her for being a human..or will they give her a chance to live? .. what will the kingdom of justice do when they know there's a human among the wicked people?! ...

chapter two coming soom..need your support♥ thank youu:)