im so afraid

Hara woke up when she saw Jimin was still sleeping.

Hara went out from the room and headed downstairs when she saw Namjoon and Taehyung were at the dining table having breakfast.

"Hara,come and have breakfast with us.Taehyung come early today just to have breakfast with you.You should thank him",Namjoon talked while passing some bread to taehyung.

Hara sat beside Taehyung facing Namjoon as she looked at his eyes.

"Oppa,there's something i need to tell you.",Namjoon put the fork that he hold on his plate and looked at her.

"What is it,my baby girl?"he asked.

"I would like to introduce to you the person that i like",she talked.

Taehyung's smile suddenly went off while Namjoon laughed,

"Hara,are you trying to tease Taehyung?or both of you have planned it before?owh...thats must be the reason why Taehyung came early today",he smiled at her and winked at Taehyung.

"The person that i like is there",Hara pointed at Jimin who was walking downstairs and shocked when three pair of eyes looked at him.

"Are you sure Hara or is it a joke that you try to make with Taehyung?haha,its not funny."he laughed but he stopped when he saw Taehyung just looked down.

"Who are you?Why and when did you come here?"Namjoon asked Jimin.

"Im the one who brought him here.He was..",

"Im not asking you!!",Namjoon yelled at Hara.

He walked to Jimin and hold his collar ,

"What have you done to my sister?!Why are you here?!",Namjoon pushed Jimin.

"Oppa!",Hara ran to Jimin.

"Why do you act like this?A doctor shouldnt behave this way to their patient",Hara yelled at Namjoon before she helped jimin to get up.

"Since when he's my patient?",he asked.

He clutched a fist and tried to punch Jimin but Taehyung stopped him.

"Get out from this house and dont ever dare to come back!",Namjoon went to Hara's room then took some of her stuff before threw it from upstairs.

"Go!!",he yelled.

Some of the maid tried to clean up those mess but Namjoon kept on ordered them to leave it.

Hara and Jimin took her things and both of them held hands before walked out of the house together.

Deep down Hara felt scared but she kept on talking through your mind

..trust your faith...