Imp

Peyton's POV

My fingers clenched as I saw it. As I calmed down a little I started to think, what did the director mean I don't know if they'll allow it. If he didn't think they'd allow it why did he put it in. And why did Rowan look so surprised didn't she know it was gonna happen. I had to get my hands on those scripts. I sneaked into Sabrina's set and looked around. My eyes fell apon the stack of papers. Bingo I thought to myself. I hastily grabbed and and started flipping pages and that's when I realized..the script didn't say anything about the kiss. Maya was supposed to hug her and walk out THERE WAS NO KISS. Calm down Peyton calm down I told myself. Well then there was only one explaination for this. The kiss was..improvised.

Rowans POV

What just happen. She couldn't have done it just for the scene?! Did she? It felt too real. After the scene Sabrina was avoiding me. I knew this would happen. I went to her and said wow that was one scene haahaaha*awkward laugh* I just played back what I said in my mind. Gawd I'm so stupid. Ye..yeah I guess look I'm really sorry I don't know what came over me..before I knew it I was kissing her AGAIN WHATS WITH TODAY..I pulled back and my face was as red as a tomato. Ops I managed to squeak out making her giggle. I cleared my voice now we're even i said giving her a weird thumbs up not able to hold back the blush. I guess we are she replied thanks row I feel better and she sat down. 

Sabrina's POV

No one saw THANK GOD. I don't know what to think I was shocked I mean it didn't mean anything..right? Ugh how do I get myself into these situations. 

And then peyton walked in inturupting my thoughts. I almost chocked on my chocolate cake I was eating when I saw his expression and only one word came to mind "mad dog" and then he opened his mouth..

Another cliffhanger!!!!😂Well that was a fun ride I think I'm gonna do a few more episodes before I end this hope you enjoy