Realisation

Sabrina POV

Finalllyyy..after a long day of rehearsal, laughing  and more I can finally sit back and relax. I get up and start going through the fridge searching for some thing to eat. (I eat when I'm bored). I hear a notification go off on my phone.

Rowan💜BFF: heyy, we're going for a movie, coming?

Sabrina: idk... What time ??

Rowan💜BFF: 7:30 be ready, Corey's gonna be there😏..

Sabrina: okay I'll be there.😅

Rowan💜BFF: yas, see ya👋💜

Sabrina: yeah, see ya💜

*at the theatre*

Rowan's POV

Yaaaaaaay, I'm sooo happy Sabrina's comming, she usually says no but this time Corey's there..lately I've been a little jealous of how close thier getting, I mean I never really had a crush on Corey so I'm not sure what this is. I see Sabrina walk in. I run and give her a huge hug. We get some popcorn and coke and walk in. We were watching incredibles 2. Childish, I know but everyone especially me wanted to see it.

*skip to the middle of the movie*

Sabrina POV

We sat there in the theatre row to the right of me and Corey to the left, I know people have been thinking I have a thing for Corey I mean even I thought I did but lately I've been feeling something for row.. I'm not the person to be shy about my feelings for someone but with her it was different.

Rowan POV

I watched them hold hands, I just couldn't pay attention to the movie with the horrible knot in my stomache. I then realized that it wasn't Corey I wanted it was Sabrina . The thought made me blush. I was queer and I mentioned it on  social media but this was too much..she is my best friend.