My Deku means death

"It has been a while Kacchan, why so scared? You knew I was here, or didn't you?"
"W-what the hell h-happened to you?" Katsuki Bakugo replies to Izuku Midoriya. He never expected him to be behind it all. The quirkless, he failed the UA exam, how could he be so powerfull?

"Why won't you anwer me? Come on, come on, come on." Midoriya smiles.
"Shut up!" Bakugo shouts, this suprise was too much.
Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Iida and Uraraka run towards them, while shouting Bakugo's name.
"Bakugo, who is that?" Todoroki Shoto asks. "We need to get going, it's a chaos everywhere."
When they came closer they saw a face, then they reconized his suit. "Midoriya?!" Iida en Uraraka says suprised.
"Deku!" The other three say at the sametime with the same hatefull tone.
Deku keeps his smile and doesn't look at the people coming to him and Bakugo. His knive makes Bakugo's throat bleed. "What should I do next?"

Not so far away they hear a voice "UNITED STATES OF... SMASH!!" And a huge shockwave follows distracting Deku...
________________________________
Authors note

This is the end of the prologue, i hoped you liked it. This what you can expect in the futher.

If I made any grammar mistakes, please inform me and ill change it.

If you have ideas for the story, send a message with your idea, I might use it.

If someone wants to make this with me, feel free to ask. I don't have enough inspiration to make whole stories. Any help is welcome.