18th floor

/AN: Pls read at the End of this chapter my AN. Because there will be a lot of information regarding all my Fanfictions. Also, a lot of people have PMed me and told me to make it so that Bell starts to open up to others after two or three chapters but till then he should still remind closed.

Honestly, it's really not that easy for me because I don't have the experience for something like that but I will try it so don't get angry if he starts to crack up sooner but I will have him more open and friendlier with Aiz.

"Talking"

(Thinking)

Spell

Chapter 5

"Ok, everyone this is a simple search and rescue mission." Begann Finn

The others nodded. "Our targets are a Boy from the Hestia Familia and a young man from the Hephaestus Familia. The last place someone saw them was the 12th floor and are probably seriously injured" He added. He looked around and saw his fellow comrades already in battle mode.

"We also have gotten support from the Hestia Familia" with that Bell came forth. Everyone gasped how could they not after all The name Bell Cranell was famous as Finn or Bete some even say that he is on par with the Sword Princess.

"Good now that Everyone knows what our mission is let's go"

ON THE 12th FLOOR

"*Whistle* that kid sure knows how to leave a mark" was the remark from Bete

Because right knows they were on the 12th floor and what they saw could only be described as a massacre. Blood on the floor, on the walls and on the ceiling and hundreds of magical crystals.

"Let's ignore that for now and search for any signs that would tell us where he went or if he is even alive" ordered Fin

"There is no need for that" was the as usually cold reply from Bell

(You would think after the scene in the guild hall he would warm a little up) were the thoughts of Fin

"What are you saying. Have you changed your mind Bastard" was Betes furiously answer

Behind Bete, you could see that Aiz had a frown on her face clearly displeased.

Bell gave Bete the cold shoulder and walked to Fin.

"He is on his way to the 18th floor," said Bell to Fin

Fin frowned."And how do you know that". Bell turned around to meet Fins face and only now Fin could see that his eyes have changed. There were pure white and on the could see the veins.

"Your Eyes", said a shocked Fin

Now that Fin mentiod his eyes everyone could see it. Bell seeing the confusen explained. "Its a skill called [All Seeing Eye] it allows me a near 360 vision field Vison and I can see up to 1000m but i can still exand the distance. It also allows me to see the magic flow in a person so with it if I know a person mana signutar I can trak him down if he used any form of magic."

Everyone was schocked such a skill was realy usfull and also dangerous. Many members begann to remember that this guy was called Reaper for a reason.

"So you were able to track him", asked Fin. Bell just nodded

"You heard him Guys lets go" and with that they made their way down to the 18th floor.

"A-ano isn't there a boss on the 17th", asked a girl