Chapter 3~What's going on?!

"Mr Fred uh um seeing as there are camera's in the school does the principal watch the video clips?" "Of course not! They have better things to do than to sit and watch the security cameras all day unless there has been a theft or a break in. Are you ok now? Can i go on with my class?!"
     "Sureeee thanks a lot." *what a grouchy man*  After getting my response i turn to Kiki who was clearly in her fantasy world as well. "Kiki I kissed Bryan during our short break", I whispered. She immediately came out of her day dreaming as if I just told her she won the lottery. " So how'd it go? How do you feel?" "I feel really really nervous! I hope noone saw us because that's some major trouble"
                                *RING*RING*RING*
     "Ah thank goodness this class is over!" "What was that Toni?" Mr Fred asked. "I um wanted to use the bathroom a long time ago but i was too busy paying attention to the lesson it would be so rude of me to interrupt." "Hmmm", Mr Fred gave out a sigh of disbelief but i didn't really care.

                                       Bryan's P.O.V
" When using an elipses,it is to signify another upcoming statement and..."
                                 *RING*RING*RING*
"Hey Bryan. Wanna sit on the lunch table and talk with me?" Ella came up to ask me immediately after class. "Um I'll pass for today I want to talk to Toni this lunch. Maybe tomorrow." "Ugh what is up with you? Since short break you've been acting all strange,lost in thought in class and now you won't sit with me this lunch!" She shouted angrily bulging her big eyeballs at me ."You're just overreacting Ella now if you will excuse me I have lunch that is waiting for me."