Chapter 1:

Author's note:

I have no idea when this is happening, but I thought of it and wanted to write it. It'll probs be a short fic :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione's P.O.V.

"Harry, Snape is watching you again." I said quietly as Snape began to pace up and down the great hall. His eyes glued to Harry.

"Let him, I don't care." Harry seemed angry and I could tell.

"Mate, don't lie to yourself. You find it irritating right?" Ron said as Harry nodded in agreement.

"Listen, I've got to finishing packing, so I've got to go." Ron spoke.

"Okay." I said louder, I hugged him from across the table and watched him jog up the great hall, then disappear.

"Harry, are you coming to The Burrow this summer?" Harry nodded and put his mouth to the rim of the goblet full of pumpkin juice.

"Harry, you okay?" I asked as Harry wasn't always this quiet.

"I'm fine Hermione, just don't like the fact Snape constantly watching me."

"I'm sorry Harry." I placed my hand on his and I saw him smile.

"Hermione, I might go finish packing." I faintly smiled "Of course."

He stood up and as he did Snape walked right behind him making Harry bump into Snape.

"Planned Potter? " Snape bellowed.

"No, no sir. I'm sorry." Harry said finding it a little amusing.

"Detention Potter, my office now." Snape Howled.

"No sir you can't! Its the last day, we are leaving in a few hours, he needs to pack."

"Miss Granger, are you telling me what to do? I don't take orders from you." I was standing up looking at Snape straight in the face.

"If he needs to pack, you wouldn't mind doing his detention Miss Granger will you?" I stood there perplexed. I glanced over at Harry who was shaking his head ever so slightly to avoid Snape seeing him.

"No I guess not." I walked around the table to join Harry who was in the company of Snape.

"I'll see you in my office in 10 minutes Miss Granger." I nodded and he strode away.

Harry's P.O.V.

Hermione took my detention. Why she do it?

"Hermione why did you do that?" I asked. Her tears were falling at this point. "I don't know, you needed to pack and I was looking foward for the train ride home with you and Ron." I looked at her and she stared back. "Snape will make me go back by floo powder I guess. So I'll see you at The Burrow, yeh?"

"Hermione this is not happening, I'll take the detention. You'll miss the train ride." I took my hand and held hers. Our fingers interlocked automatically.

"Its okay Harry. I'd better go." Hermione then flung herself around me, so suddenly I almost fell over.

"Sorry Harry." she laughed.

"I'll walk you to his office." She smiled and nodded.