Chapter 5.

Harry's P.O.V.

I jogged over to Hermione's still, lifeless body. She had a pulse, luckily so I knew she was only unconscious, I lifted her head and held her hand. I can't believe I let this happen. All because I was too passive. I will get Snape for this.

I waited with her a while, just in case she awoke. She never so I took her in my arms and carried her downstairs. I still thought the Hogwarts Express was still waiting in Hogsmeade station so I hurried. I did the best I could to carry Hermione downstairs quickly.

Hermione's P.O.V.

I woke up with Harry staring at my me. It was Harry, he found me.

"Harry." I croaked.

"Hermione." He smiled and I did my best to return the smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me. I nodded,

"Okay." It really hurt to speak as I spent a lot of time screaming because the pain I was receiving. "Where we going?" I asked Harry quietly as the corridors were empty so he could hear me regardless.

"To The Hogwarts Express." Harry said speedily, matching his footsteps.

"Harry, put me down." He did as I told him and I hobbled along beside him.

"The train is still there Hermione!" Harry shouted.

"We still need to go through Hogsmeade Harry."l I said sceptically as I never think we'd make it.

"We can apparate onto the train once in Hogsmeade Hermione." Harry said with such enthusiasm.

Harry's P.O.V.

Hermione stopped in the middle of the path, I was unsure why so I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"You okay?" she nodded, but didn't budge.

"Hermione come on." I tried pulling her hand, but still no movement.

"Harry, thank you." She wrapped her arms around my body. I could hear her sobs, I tightened the hug and we stayed there hugged for a few moments until I leant away.

"Hermione, you're most welcome." I smiled and she did too, some colour in her face was returning. I leaned into her face so our noses were millimetres away, then I pressed my lips to hers and she returned the kiss. We stood there kissing in the middle of Hogsmeade, I didn't care about the train. I cared about Hermione and how she is now safe.

We ended up missing the train by a couple minutes so was able to apparate easily. We sat with Ron, Ginny, Luna and Neville and spoke about our year at Hogwarts and the year to come. I sat next to Hermione, our hands interlocked.

The End.