Chapter 3:The Talk

Natasha P.O.V

I unlocked the door to find Beyanca standing at my door steps. "Hi" we greeted each other. "Wassup B" Natalie said. Beyanca thought she said B short for Beyanca but Natalie and I both knew it stood for bitch. Beyanca greeted Natalie back and then she walked in. We all sat on the couches, Beyanca on the single rocking chair and Natalie and I on the long couch.

"So wassup...what you wanted to talk about?" I asked breaking the silence. "Well then, since we were cool and we're girls, I just wanted to talk to you about Erin if you're okay with that" Beyanca said. "Yeah sure, why wouldn't I?" I asked confused. "Oh, that was just because you know with the whole last day of school sad thing, I just wasn't in the mood to talk about all of that. I'm sorry for rubbing off like that." I said even trying to convince my own self. Natalie smirked knowing what I was doing. You see, that's why I fucks with her cause she peep everything and she never a slow bitch like the rest of these hoes nowadays. "It's fine but so ima start off by saying Erin asked me on a date tomorrow night at 8" she said jumping up out of her chair squealing. Me and Natalie both looked at each other at the same time and I just kept mouthing bruh, bruh, bruh to her and she's just saying chill every time while Beyanca was still having her happy hour session. To continue convo I pulled her down and put a convincing smile on my face and said,

"So has he told you where you guys are going?" I asked. "Yeah, we're gonna go chill at Dave & Busters over there at Oakwood." she replied. "Oh ight, have you found what you gonna wear yet?" Natalie asked breaking her silence. "No can you guys come and help me?" She asked. I looked over at Natalie for reassurance and we both nodded. "Sure, let me just grab my phone and keys" I told her. "Okay thanks" she said.

I grabbed Natalie and walked over to my room. "Are you sure we should do this?" I asked her. "Yeah, why not?" She asked confused. "Umm helloo earth to Natalie. Did you just hear anything that came out of her mouth in the last 10 mins. I don't wanna help her find something to wear to go on a date with my crush. That's just plain stupid." I looked at her with a dumb expression after I said that. "You right, sorry about that" she said with suspicion in her voice while looking down playing with her nails. I looked at her weirdly. She's been acting weirdly and I was about to find out why.

"What's been going on with you? You've been acting weird lately and I want to know why. Don't bullshit me either Nat, I know when something's bothering you." I looked at her with concern. "Okay im sorry for keeping this from you but I've been talking to Austin lately and this summer thing is bugging me out" I looked at her in shock. "Wait what. Erin's best friend Austin? How long have you guys been talking and why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I just didn't wanna say anything yet cause we decided to keep it on the DL until we made it official and no one's gonna interfere with it. You know what they say relationships last longer when no one knows and I just wanted for ours to be like that. We've been talking for about two months now and him not asking me to be his girl yet is bugging me out" she said with sincere in her voice. "Aww its okay... He's probably just bummed about the whole summer thing don't take it to bad... I'll even text him tonight for you and see what's going on if you want"
I asked. She looked up with a smile. "Yes please. Alright I gotchu... now let's go it don't take that long to pick up some keys" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

I grabbed my house keys off of my nightstand and headed out. I locked up the house and we all headed over to Beyanca's. Once we got inside, I seen her mom's homemade brownies on the dining table and immediately rushed over to them. I met her mom, she's cool and whenever she makes some, she makes sure she leaves a batch for me.

"Damn girl we just walked in and you already munching on them shits" Natalie spoke causing Beyanca to laugh. "Girl you don't understand. Her momma be making some fye ass brownies bruh" I fought back. We all laughed then walked over to Beyanca room. 30 minutes and 5 outfits later, we finally found the right one. We chose the white fitted crop top, her all black leggings, the red black and white plaid shirt, and her black timbs.

After finding her outfit, we all just went to the pool to catch some air and have fun like old times. Once we left the pool, we all cleaned up at my house and watched movies until everyone started to get tired. By that time it was 7:30 and my parents were gonna be gonna be home in less than a hour. "Ayee...we'll catch up tomorrow I'm tired and y'all needa go home. Especially you Natalie before yo pops get home." I spoke. "Damn girl you ain't had to put me on blast like that" Natalie said making us all laugh. We said our goodbyes and I locked up the house. I went to my bedroom and took my ass straight to sleep. It was a long day.

____________________________________________

Longer chapters coming soon. I decided to start writing the story again. More P.O.Vs coming soon.

Natasha in the MM(multimedia).

Vote...vote...vote
Comment...comment...comment
Share...share...share