Chapter 2: Preperation

It was 10 A.M., and Natalie was supposed to be coming over at 12:45. I woke up thinking about the talk we were having today. I got out of my bed and did my morning hiegene routine. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and put on my red under t-shirt and black sweat pants cuz it's at my house and you never know what can go down. I had to make my own breakfast cuz my mom had left for work already at 9A.M., and my dad left to go spend time with his brother. He ain't gonna be back til' 9. Nobody funna be here but me. I made me some eggs with cheese and bacon. I ain't gon' lie, dat shit was good. Once I was done with everthing, it was already 12:00, and Natalie was gonna be here in 45 minutes. That gave me enough time to clean up because before my little sister who doesn't like me one bit for some reason messed up her room before she left off to my grandma house, I have to clean it up if I want people to come over to my house. Her room was a huge mess, so I think I had enough time to complete the task.

By the time I was done, it was already exactly 12:44 and Natalie was a minute away from getting here. I would ususally meet her outside as she is walkin, so I went outside and cut through the back of my building because her house is in the complex behind mines, so she can cut through the golf course in the back. Jewish people village, DUHH. I walked outside making sure I grabbed my keys so that I won't get locked out. I instantly saw Natalie walking towards my house and ran to hug her. When I say Natalie and I are so close, I mean nothing can seperate us from our friendship now ever since Beyanca left the picture. Beyanca was the one I told eveything to until we got to high school and we both met Erin.

"Bitch, do you not see me here?" Natalie said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, what's up my nigga." I responded. My Nigga is what I would call my friends that I'm really close to. There is like 6 or 7 of us, so yeah. It's a big group of us. Beyanca was in it but when she betrayed me, so we put her out.

"So, we gon' go inside or what?" Natalie asked.

"Let's go. We have much to discuss." I replied.

We walked inside my empty house and I had seen the time on the stove in the kitchen and it read 12:50. Oh shit we gotta hurry up. We sat on the couch and I started the convo.

"Let's get straight to business." I said.

"So, what signal are you going to give me to let me know when to calm you down?" Natalie asked.

"Mhmm, what should I say," I thought. "Oh I got it, I'm gonna say apple." I responded.

"Apple, REALLY, that's all you can come up with." Natalie asked.

"What? I ran out of ideas." I replied.

"Okay, I think it's time for my smartness to kick in. I'm going to choose the signal. Just say Austin." She said.

"Austin, really, and you're talking about me. Anyways, who the hell is Austin?" I asked.

"Nobody, just a city in Texas." She answered with a suspicious look.

"Owow...Okay the signal is Austin..." I wonder what she's keeping from me that is so important.

1 Minute Later

We heard a knock on the door. I walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole. It was Beyanca. I opened the door and let her in.