Hair Treatment (Kido X Reader)

Kido's fingers teased the knots out of your hair gently. You always wondered how her hair was so soft and smooth, and she offered to show you. You and her had been dating for a couple of months, but apart from that, you were close friends with all three original members. She had no problem bathing with you, or bathing you in this context. Surprisingly, it didn't take much. Just a few extra products, but you sat in the bath and let her work her magic. She stood back, a gentle smile on her face as she examined her handiwork.

"Wow, Tsu, this looks so good." You stared in the mirror in awe and ran your fingers through your hair. Her face flushed red and she crossed her arms over her chest. You giggled and leaned back into her legs. She then sat down on the floor with her legs crossed. Your back fell onto her and you grabbed her hands, bringing them onto your face. She smiled, an amused expression creeping its way onto her features.

"Did you need something else?" She teased lightly. Kido leaned down so her hair touched your face and shook her head, just to mess with you. You coughed, moving your head so the hair was out of your face and stuck out your tongue to her. She grinned and leaned down to press a kiss on your forehead. She pulled away and began to get up, helping you up simultaneously.

"It's late, we should get to bed." You looked at the clock, it read 1:05. You huffed, annoyed at how time passed so quickly. She gave a fond guffaw at your childish mannerisms. You let her gently lead you to bed. Flopping down on the bed, you waited for Kido to change into her bed attire. It wasn't ever a huge change, just ditch the hoodie and the jacket and give her a pair of shorts. She pulled you up and began grabbing fistfuls of your hair. You arched an eyebrow at her before realising she was pulling her hair into a ponytail (or small bun or smth if your hair is short like my own).

She sat on your right side and pulled you into her chest. She liked doing the holding, but did like to be held sometimes. You just let her take the lead most of the time. You put your arms around her and let her repetitive, rhythmic heartbeat lull you to sleep.