Maria

This story is about Maria she is a good girl she's a little overweight after her mother's death in a tragic accident she gets to know her anut amilea's children
but they didn't want her to live with them because of how she looks.

but Daniela was the one who fall in love with her and Maria starts to fall in love with her to but they are some problems that will make break up.

so Maria goes to her anut Cara and there she finds out that she been poisoned so she thinks that Daniela is the one who poisoned her chocolate that she got from her but what Maria doesn't know is that the who poisoned her chocolate was Vera who also happens to be Daniela mother has been trying to kill her a couple of times .
And after three years 
Maria decided to go back after she got her life in the right direction and she lost a lot of her Wight because the doctor told her she needs to lose weight or she might have a heart attack at any time .
So she came back to her anut amilea's house to take revenge from her anut Vera who killed Maria's anut Cara too take all her money .
Maria comes back a totally different person she comes back as alen Maria's best friend .

And the revenge begin .

But after some time Maria finds out that Daniela was not trying to hurt her and a another love story begins  with Daniela falling in love with alen but Daniela's wife lia standing in the middle of everything .

And after alen becomes really close to Daniela is starting to see the resembles between alen and Maria .