· Chapter 1 · A Future Queen

Lisa's P.O.V
All you can hear is soft sips, the clock ticking, doors constantly opening and closing. I glanced over at my mother. Her expression was blank. You know the expression when a hated friend says "hi". I squinted my eyes, my mother was about to look at me. I quickly looked down at my food. "Is there anything wrong, dear?" My mother asked, she sounded concerned but at the same time careless. "Oh..no, no." I answered, stirring my soup around. The soup was warm but more cold. I hate the silent between my mom and I.

It's been like this for years. We don't hang out often. She doesn't have time for me. I can kind of..sort of understand. I stared at my mother again. I suddenly felt tired and exhausted. I had a tingling feeling. I left the large grand dining room into my cozy soft room without any warning.

Introduction:
Lisa is a soon to be queen. She lives in a beautiful kingdom, called Angelic Dynasty. She doesn't want to be some queen. On Tuesday and Thursdays she sneaks out. Lisa wants to be like any other girl. She is stuck in her castle, Lisa wants to adventure. No one understands her. Lisa's quite popular as a princess, when really she barely even has friends!

Lisa's P.O.V
I jumped onto my bed, throwing my shoes onto the ground. Gosh, that feels great. It's like sleeping on concrete, to sleeping onto a heaven like bed. The shoes were so annoying! Just looking at them makes me uncomfortable. Its like stepping on smooth rocks. It may sound relaxing, but imagine, stepping on smooth rocks more than an hour. I laid on my bed, staring at my toes. Blisters. Red. Just once, ONCE, can I get comfortable shoes? No? Okay. I wanted to scream, yet I was tired. I slowly closed my eyes, making myself comfortable.

NEXT DAY • MORNING [7:34 A.M]
beep! beep! Did I tell you us princess have to get up early, just to eat? You may think that we have busy schedules because we're "royal" . Most of the time we slack off, play around, and eat. If you're a queen, you barely sleep. No wonder my mother is always grumpy. Are you kidding me?! I opened my eyes half away, glaring right at my alarm clock. It's freaking seven o'clock. Give me like two more hours. No one would mind right? I slowly unplugged my alarm clock. I smirked and went to bed.

-1 Hour Ago-

BANG! BANG! (BANG lol bigbang stan is showing) I covered my ears with my over sized white pillow. Was that one of those guards ticked off that I didn't get up? "Get up, princess ~ Lalisa!" Hm, that voice did not sound like one of my guards. I ignored the person. I became a little curious though. The knocking got louder. "Lisa, get up! You'll regret it!" "What the heck do you want?!" I yelled, raising my voice. I honestly felt like spitting fire. Do not mess with me. It came off a bit rude. I heard the person gasp. "Do not speak like that to your cousin!" Now, I reconigzed that mature toned, husky voice. My mom. Cousin? No. It..can't be. Elizabeth. Also known as, Lizzie. I remeber her too high pitched, bratty, evil little voice.

I got up, feet on the ground, staring at my oversized door. I wanted to impress Lizzie, or maybe even make her jealous!
Getting Ready with Lisa:
• apply heavy makeup ✔
• best dress ✔
• heels ✔
• straightened hair ✔
• perfume ✔
Perfect. This only took me ten minutes, hopefully Elizabeth will be waiting to see pure beauty. I grinned. I sighed, and opened the grand huge doors, proudly. Elizabeth was right in front of my door, once she saw me her eyes widened.
Elizabeth In 3 Sentences:
Black wavy long flowing hair up to her chest.
Brown dark eyes.
Peach toned skin.
She was wearing a tight dark red dress, leather black jacket, and black heels. Lizzie stared at me for awhile. Her expression: That one mean girl in those American high school shows. I stared at her back. My mother stared at both of us, stupidly. You can feel the fire between us. "Ah..would you guys like anything to eat?" My mother asked, sweetly surprisingly. "Oh, I have just ate an excellent breakfast. Go ahead, Lisa." Lizzie's voice was soft and sweet, like a little girl trying to sell lemonade.

Aww! How cute. NOT!

I know her very well. She's the most spoiled, brattiest, and selfish girl that ever existed! Just looking at her makes me disgusted.

I rolled my eyes at that evil girl. "Yes, I am hungry." I followed my mother downstairs, to the dining room. The dining room had plain white walls, large, empty, huge table, ten chairs. It's a little too much. The chef came up to me, as I sit down. "M'lady, what would you like to eat today?" He asked. "Oh, thank you! I would li-" "My baby would like the special, olive soup." Mother interrupted. "Mother, I'll choose. Thanks." Lizzie laughed quietly, but enough for me to hear. "I'll have pancakes and orange juice," I ordered. The chef nodded as he writes everything down on his notepad. He then smiles, and leaves.

AFTER BREAKFAST [8:19 A.M]

Mother stood up straight, pushed her chair in, and glares at me. That means it's time to stop eating, and follow her. I have a strict diet. Honestly, I do not think I'm 'fat' nor 'skinny'. I do not know why it is so important to Mother. She has been like this. Always caring about appearance. "Oh, Lisa! Be careful not to eat too much! Or is it too late?" Lizzie exclaims, laughing loudly. I got up from my chair, and look at her in the eyes. My own MOM laughs as well! It is not even FUNNY! Ugh! I watch both of them laugh at me, crossing my arms. "Are you guys done yet?" I ask, sarcastically. "OH! Yes, yes! Ahem! Lisa, show Lizzie around the castle." Mother demanded.

Are you freaking kidding me? No way. Hanging out with Lizzie, alone? Is she planning my death?!

"AHAH! Good one! I'm pretty sure Lizzie knows her way around, right?" I burst out. I nervously laugh. "It's been awhile, Lisa. Do it. Now." Her words left me scared. A shiver down my spine. "Alright fine." Mother seems satisfied, she walked away. Right when Mother left, Lizzie stares into my pure soul. "Okay, Lizzie! Follow me, please." I demand. I attempt to walk to the grand garden, but Lizzie grabs my wrist. "Hm?" I turn around, looking right into her demon eyes. "You're real funny, Lalisa! Where do you keep all your jewelry?" I look down at my diamond necklace then back at her. "Why do you want to know?" "So, you can give it to me, of course! Keep up, Lisa!" I froze there in silence. I shook my head. "I will expose all your dirty little secrets.." Lizzie whispers. I swear I almost choked. "I don't have any secrets, Lizzie. Keep up." I replied. "Don't think I know that you have been sneaking out, every Tuesday and Thursday." I gasp, "How do you know?" "I have my ways, sweetie! Keep up." She giggles. Lizzie wouldn't, right?! Now that I think about it, she would! Agh, I'm screwed. Mother would actually kill me if she knew that those precious necklaces, earrings, diamond accessories were missing.

I walk upstairs to the 'secret' closet in defeat. In that closet laid necklaces, earrings, expensive diamond accessories. I don't go there often, because I mainly wear my diamond necklace. I unlock the small door. Lizzie jumps in as if she won a million dollars. Which is kind of true. "Ah~ this one would look great on me, wouldn't it?" "Sure, let's go with that." I crossed my arms, rolled my eyes, and stood there in silent. Something caught my eye. A bracelet, with a silver locket on it. Before she can see it, I quickly snatch the beautiful bracelet.