· Chapter 2 · The Bracelet

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up with the bracelet beside me. It was quite plain, shiny, beautiful, with a large locket. I need a key to open it. KNOCK KNOCK! I sit up on my bed, turning to the door.

"Yes?" I ask, in a soft tone. "Lisa, dear, someone came to visit!" It was my mother. Is it Elizabeth? Again? "Get up, dear!" She seemed happy. I'm surprised. "Ah..depends. Who is it?" "You'll see! Come come. Hurry." I rolled out of bed in defeat, dropping the bracelet. I quickly put on the bracelet to match my diamond necklace.

I know right, I'm soo stylish.

I'll stop.

MORNING: DINING ROOM • 8:16 A.M
I wait patiently waiting for the "guest" that my mom was talking about. The room was empty, just like any other day. Finally mother comes with an old women, gray loose dress, black heels, and a bright smile. Her clothing looked very different from what people wear here. Modern - like? I don't know if that's a word.

She stared at my bracelet for awhile. "So, who's this Mother?" I ask.

"This is 'Mrs. Crek'. "
"Mrs?"
"She's from a different.."

Mother paused, as if she did not know or have forgotten. She glanced over at Mrs. Crek like if she was expecting her to answer.
"I am from LA," Mrs. Crek replied sternly. LA?

That's a weird name for a kingdom, to be honest. I decided not to question her, even though I grew suspicious of her.

The room was suddenly quiet for a little bit.

"So! Where did you get that bracelet?" Mrs. Crek asked, quickly. She looked at my bracelet, interested.
"Ah, I rather not tell." I replied seriously.
"Lisa! Now!" Mother snapped. "Around the castle," I said in a casual tone. "It's beautiful." Mrs. Crek complimented. "Thanks."

Basically, she ranted how beautiful the bracelet is. Even though to me, it looked like any other bracelet.

Mrs. Crek came closer to me, touching my bracelet that I was wearing. I was creeped out. Like, who does that? She then whispered something to me, "You wanna know somethin'?" I choked.
"Not really."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Please go away." I felt uncomfortable. Like as if a snake was right next to me.
"Just sayin' this can make you popular,
richer than ever, you'll have more friends."

Mrs. Crek walked away from me, smirking. I thought about what she said. More friends? Heck yeah. I am honestly so tired of being lonely. Literally just imagine being stuck in a castle, with so many rooms, riches, but no one to share them with.

I pulled her wrist. "Actually.." Mrs Crek grinned, turning back.

Narrator's P.O.V
Lisa followed Mrs Crek to a dark lake, yet magical. The lake was surrounded with beautiful enchanted trees. Of course, Lisa was amazed.

Who wouldn't be?

"..Mrs- Mrs. Crek where are we?" As soon those words left Lisa's mouth, Mrs. Crek immediatly turned back at her. "You do not have to worry. You'll love it here." Her words left Lisa terrified. "Nah! I'm good, thanks. Deal's off!" Lisa tried to escape the horrifying lady.

Mrs. Crek grabbed Lisa's arm. "Aha, you're funny." Lisa wanted to scream, somehow too scared to scream. She did not know what to do. She's trapped in some wizard like..fantasy forest.

What would you do?