5

WARNING: SUPERGAY AND SHARKS WHILE TEAM BONDING
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

"You know what Bakugo, suck my ass," Kaminari said, waving a hand around dramatically. "You're just jealous he texted me first and not you."

The ash blonde rolled his eyes. "Jealousy is stupid, like everything you just said." It was break time with all of the students returning from the hospital.

Ashido squealed. "Actually, he texted Midoriya first." The green haired boy looked their way, donut half hanging out of his mouth. "I asked that sweet child when Kirishima was coming back, and he should be here in-" She glanced at the classroom clock. "Oh, like ten more minutes."

Bakugo perked up at that, though his face remained the same grumpy expression. He wasn't excited to have his sunshine back, not at all.

"Well," Kaminari started. "Both of you are losers and Midoriya is a good reason to continue living even if I wasn't texted first."

"I'm sure Todoroki would agree with you." Ashido laughed, smacking the lightning boy on the back several times.

"Oh my god, shut up about Deku alright. I swear I'll puke if I hear anythi-" The classroom door opened, silencing all the conversations inside.

"Um, Hi."

--------------------------

If bakugou knew that going to the aquarium with his friends was going to turn out with Kirishima being brighter than the fucking sun,  he would have brought a camera,  socializing be damned.

He was so angelic,  with his silky hair framed around his sharp features like a masterpiece, Kirishima was the canvas himself, blue light from the tanks creating a soft atmosphere, even if his friends and the people he attracted from Class-B ruined it slightly with their loud voices. 

The way his red orbs would light up as a shark would swim by in the tunnels and how his own teeth when he smiled would shine in awe at the creatures they rivaled.

"Blasty you useless gay,  get over there and say some random facts around fish."

Bakugo growled, how dare Jirou interrupt his star gazing.  Or human gazing- wow that's weird. "Shut up,  I'm observing shitty people."

The small girl raised an eyebrow and coughed into her hand. "More like observing that ass," She laughed when the ash blonde sent her a glare that held no heat. "Understandable. Momo is talkin to some students from general education,  so I'm just wondering aimlessly till I find my true love again."

"Yeah sure," Bakugou snorted, arms coming up to scratch at his uniforms collar. "Im positive half of U.A is full of lesbains like yourself."

Jirou giggled and began to talk about this new band she knew would take Bakugou's mind of of the angel across the room.

Even if the angel did look back.

-------

"This is it guys," the blond whimpered. "This is how i die and its going to be all your fault or dragging me into this disaster you call fun. McBlasty should be doing this!"

Mina let out a loud laugh and continued laughing even as all the fish around her swam away. "You'll be fine. Think of it as fear training! Plus he's busy in the sting ray section." She smirked, putting a black mouth piece on.

"Its just a giant and very aggressive creature with like ten thousand sharp teeth that would easily rip us apart. Nothing to see here." Shinsou mumbled under his breath as one of the staff adjusted his oxygen tank.

Kaminari shivered before being pushed into the water where Kirishima and TetsuTetsu were already swimming in, underwater creatures of all kinds brushing against their skin tight suits. He gargled some words and pushed off the wall to catch up with them and hide behind the Iron man's body.

He heard Mina laughing at him somewhere behind him before he made the mistake of looking. Coming eye to eye with a large black orb that shined in the light made his stomach drop with a chilling dread. A hand pulled him back and made pleased noises. He barely saw Kirishima out of the corner of his eye pointing to the massive creature with a happy expression- as much as you can see with a mask on anyways.

Im going to die here.

--------------

Hot water drizzled over his hair and he let out a blissfully soft sigh. He hadnt got to see much of Kirishima after the shark tunnels and lost track of the redhead shortly after that. The rest of his group seemed to disappear too, which left him alone with a map.

Kirishima didnt even sit next to him on the bus.

Did he do something to cause the bright boy to dislike him? Bakugou shook that idea out of his head as he picked up his strawberry shampoo.

Maybe hes just imagining things.

Ignoring his mind for the rest of his shower, he tuned into his rock music Jirou suggested he listen to when they got back. It was distracting say the least.

He's sure Kirishima will be all over him again tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that was short.

Word count: 841