A boy at a sleep over!?

Me and Yoongi had made it to my house after taking forever walking, because we kept slowing down every time we laughed to hard. Mom greeted me then asked what Yoongi was doing here, "Oh mom, I forgot to tell you, Yoongi is staying the night. I hope that's okay?" I said and mom gave me a weird look then just shrugged, "Alright but I better not see anything that shouldn't be happening." She warned and we just nodded.

Me and Yoongi went over and sat on the couch, "So, what do you want to do first?" I excitedly asked and he grinned at me. He pulled off his backpack and took out a pajama set with a bunch of Kumamon faces all over it, "Let's change into our pajamas first! Do you have any pajama sets?" Yoongi asked and I nodded with a big smile on my face.

I gave him directions to the bathroom to change, then ran to my room to put on my pink pajama set with a bunch of pastel candies on it. I even had fuzzy pastel socks that went with it. I ran back downstairs, greeted by Yoongi already on the couch. I noticed his set had little brown fuzzy Kumamon socks with it.

I grinned at him, "Yoongi! I didn't know you were into having such adorable pajamas!" I exclaimed and his face turned a deep red. He chuckled then got close to my ear after I had sat next to him, "If you have any nail polish, I'll let you paint my nails if you want..." He whispered in my ear and I looked at him, my jaw dropped!

I ran up stairs faster then sonic and grabbed my pink nail polish, my mint, and a clear top coat. I ran back downstairs and crashed into a spot next to Yoongi. I excitedly said "GIVE ME YOUR HANDS!!" And with that he handed them over.

TIME SKIP
Me and Yoongi were dying laughing at his nails, because I ended up finding minty colored glitter and putting them on a few of his nails. He even painted my nails and put pink glitter on a few of mine. He actually did it very well!

In the middle of my laughter I ended up being able to choke out, "Yoongi why would you let me do this to you?!" I said tears now rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard. He was laughing just as hard as he attempted to speak up, "I don't know! I thought it would be funny. I always wondered what it would be like to let a girl paint my nails." He said, tears now spilling down his cheeks from laughter as well.

After we had finally pulled ourselves together, I ended up getting some whipped cream to share with him, and I turned on a dramatic romance movie. We were curled up next to each other, and he had his arm around me after he put it there and dragged me closer when he gasped at a scene. I guess he just forgot it was there and just left it.

I had my head leaned on his chest, staring at the screen like a zombie, slowly pulling up the whipped cream and spraying some into my mouth. After I had a mouthful Yoongi said like a TV zombie, "Cream me man..." His sentence drifting off as he was so focused.

I slowly lifted up the cream, not looking away from the screen, and pushed the little pushy thingy as cream went into his mouth. It was kinda cool how I knew exactly where his mouth was, I felt like I had eyes on the back of my head.

We soon got to a dramatic break up scene, and we gasped as the girl yelled at the man that she wanted to break up, crying her eyes out as she stormed off. We were so shocked we both clutched onto each others pajamas like our lives depended on it.

The movie soon ended and we were both in tears as the credits slowly went by, "Why did Julia have to be with him for so long!? I feel like her pain wouldn't have been so bad, if only she had noticed Juan sooner!!" Yoongi shouted, as tears fell down his face.

I looked at him, crying just as hard, "Man don't ever leave my side! You are like my best friend, and I don't want what happened to Scarlet and Lisa happen to us!" I choked out, as Yoongi buried his head into the crook of my neck, "I won't man, I won't! I'll always be by your side!!" He managed to croak.

After we had our little fit, we were having fun again, laughing and messing around. We ended up playing truth or dare on the floor. It was my turn to be asked, "(Y/N), truth or dare?" Yoongi asked me and I picked truth.

Yoongi sat there thinking of a question to ask, then finally got one, "(Y/N), is it true you still haven't got a nickname for your bestie over here?" Yoongi asked, dramatically putting his hand over his heart like he was hurt.

I laughed and shook my head, "No it isn't true, I do have you a nickname. I just haven't got to tell you yet." I said and Yoongi looked at me as to say, go on, "Your nickname is Suga, because your smile is really sweet, and so are you!" I said seeming satisfied.

Yoongi squealed and gave me a tight hug. I kinda forgot he was a boy tonight, I guess he really knew how to act like a girl! Finally it was my turn, "Yoongi, truth or dare?" I asked and he shook his head no, "Ah ah ahh, call me Suga! And truth." He said, giving me a smile.

"Is it true that you don't like anyone?" I questioned and he just looked away, smiling. He finally looked back at me and said, "I do actually like someone... But I'm not telling!!" He exclaimed as he giggled.

It was 11:34 PM when we finally decided to go to bed. He actually ended up trying to sleep on the floor in my room, just in case he needed anything during the night. I wouldn't let him though, and just let him sleep in my bed with me. He hasn't done anything weird tonight so I didn't think it would do much harm.

The next morning we both woke up and the first thing Yoongi said to me was, "Why are my nails painted!?" As he looked at them in awe. I laughed and said "You let me paint them last night!" He gave me a 'oh' expression, then gave me a hug, "They are fabulous!" He jokingly said.

Later that day mom had left for work, leaving me and Yoongi home alone. She knew she could trust us after seeing how we acted last night. We ended up getting a bunch of popcorn and watching musicals, romances, comedies, dramas, and even some horror movies.

We were in the middle of a horror movie when I hid in Yoongi's chest for protection, "Ahh!! Suga, this is to scary!" I mumbled into his chest. He started stroking my head and whispered, "Shhh, it's all right. Your bestie Suga is here to protect you from any danger..." And after he finished his sentence, it felt like he kissed the top of my head.

I looked up at him and he was looking away from me, his face fairly red, and a smile creeping into his face. I just buried my head into his chest again, wrapping my arms around him, and soon enough he wrapped his arms around my waist, in a tight embrace.