Chapter 1

My name is Hunter Anthony Erins. I am 19 year old and I live in LA but I didn't grow up here I grew up in Ireland. I just moved here two months ago to become an actor it isn't going to well I actually had to get a job so I could pay for my apartment, food and stuff. So I work part time at a little cafe.

Today I was at work but no one was around so I just played on my phone. Til I heard the door open I looked up to see a girl with long black hair with pink and blue steaks in it she was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a bagy top that said "is love real" but she had her head down so I can't see her face.

Hunter: can I help you

The girl looked up and I swear my heart stopped she had the most prettiest bluest eyes I've ever seen and I already know I want to find out more about this girl.

Girl: ammm yeah can get a ice tea plasce

I make it and give her it.

Hunter: that'll be $3.50

she gives me the money.

Hunter: if you don't mind me asking but would you like to go out one day.

Girl: I don't know I don't even know your name or anything about you.

Hunter: well my name is Hunter I am 19 and I think your really cute and if you want to know more you can find out tomorrow at dinner.

Girl: okay Hunter I'm sky and I think I will give you a chance meet me at  the park at 6:00

she smiled at me and walked away. I can't believe I just did that this is going to be my first ever date. I can't wait.

_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter

see ya soon bye bunnys