Chapter 2

I'm getting ready for my date. I'm really nervous this is my first date I need to chill out. I look in to the mirror to make sure everything is in it's place then I go out the door and on my way to the park. I get there and see her wow she is just wow no words can explain how pretty she looks.

Hunter: Hey you look wow

Sky: you don't look to bad yourself so shall we go to dinner?

Hunter: yes we shall

at dinner

Hunter: so tell me about yourself

Sky: well I grow up in here in LA. I am 18 years old. I'm a only child. I love to sing and right songs and my mum and dad where killed when I was 16.

I sat there in shock how she just said that like it nothing.

Hunter: w ww what do you know who killed them

Sky: no

Hunter: i'm sure you miss them

Sky: I don't they where horrible people it's a good thing that they are dead

now I really was in shock did she really just say that did she kill them o god what have I got myself into.

Sky: I know what your thinking your thinking did I kill them well no I didn't

Hunter: no I wasn't it just a lot to take in

Sky: well tell me about you

Hunter: I grew up in Ireland. I have two bothers name Joey and Shane. I came to LA to try and a acting career but it's not going to well.

after dinner we got the bill the waitress had put her number on it and Sky seen it and wasn't happy. She said she was going to the bathroom when she came back she had the biggest smile on her face. I dropped her off and then went home. I like her but there is something up with her.

__________________________________

heyyyyy hope you enjoyed bye bunny.