[M] Vampire Girlfriend

Scenario: Tzuyu needs to drink her partner's blood or she'll die
-----------------------------------------------------------
The night sky in Seoul was a sight to behold. Especially at the night by Han River.

Well, it was except if you're a Vampire.

As a Vampire that needed to drink their partner's blood.

"TZUYU!" Jihyo screamed. Tzuyu jumped and held her chest

"What?" Tzuyu asked

"You've been spacing out you ok?" Jihyo asked

"Y-yeah." Tzuyu said

"You're not fine what's wrong?" Jihyo asked

"Its nothing Jihyo." Tzuyu said

"Chewy please tell me." Jihyo said, "Does it have something to do with you being a Vampire?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"It's not important."

"If you're acting this way then it is important."

Before Tzuyu had the chance to talk Jungkook another Vampire came. He didn't notice Jihyo was there

"Tzuyu you and I need to drink their blood or else well die." Jungkook said before running off.

"That's why?" Jihyo asked. Tzuyu signed and nodded

"And why can't you do it?"

"Because doing this would turn you into a Vampire."

"Chewy I don't care what the consequences are." 

"J-Jihyo I don't want you to be one"

"And I don't want you to die." Jihyo sighed "Chewy, please do it we- I don't wanna lose you."

Tzuyu couldn't do anything or say anything. Tzuyu released her fangs a little Jihyo held her hand.

Tzuyu went closer to her neck before bitting it. At first, it was painful but it turned into some kind of 'pleasure'.

Jihyo didn't expect it to fell that good at all. Tzuyu smiled a little when she heard Jihyo moan.

Tzuyu released her fangs from Jihyo's neck. She wiped her mouth and Jihyo's neck.

"Why did you moan?" Tzuyu asked. Jihyo blushed but answered

"Because it felt good." Jihyo whispered. Tzuyu heard and smirked

"Then why not make it last longer." Tzuyu whispered. Jihyo blushed and bit her bottom lip.

Jihyo kissed Tzuyu aggressively Jihyo wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Jihyo's waist pulling her closer to herself.

Tzuyu bit Jihyo's bottom lip asking for entry. Jihyo quickly gave her access Tzuyu sucked on her tongue hungrily.

Tzuyu broke the kiss before trailing kisses down to Jihyo's neck. Jihyo moaned

"T-Tzu w-we c-can't d-do i-it h-here!" Jihyo managed to say between her moans.

Tzuyu smirked and quickly ran to their home (She has super speed).

Tzuyu softly laid Jihyo on the bed Tzuyu pinned Jihyo on the bed. One of her knees in between Jihyo's legs.

Tzuyu broke the kiss before bitting Jihyo's ear. Jihyo moaned from the contact.

Tzuyu trailed kisses down to Jihyo's neck. Tzuyu found Jihyo's sweet spot.

The both of them had to be quiet since everyone else was sleeping. Both of them were glad that Chaeyoung and Dahyun were sleeping with Mina and Momo.

Tzuyu took Jihyo's shirt off before her bra. Tzuyu took Jihyo's erected nipple into her mouth

Tzuyu was massaging Jihyo's left nipple. Jihyo moaned and quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

Jihyo put her hand onto her mouth to make sure she didn't moan too loud. Tzuyu switched so she was sucking her left nipple.

Tzuyu's free hand went to Jihyo's clit Tzuyu could fell that Jihyo was wet. Tzuyu rubbed Jihyo's clit teasing her girlfriend was what Tzuyu loved to do.

Jihyo arched her back a little. Tzuyu traveled lower to Jihyo's abdomen.

Tzuyu unbuttoned Jihyo's jeans before taking off her pants and panties. Jihyo could feel that she was soaking wet.

Tzuyu rubbed Jihyo's clit she could feel that her fingers were soaked. Tzuyu kissed Jihyo again rubbing her core.

Tzuyu kept teasing Jihyo by adding pressure as well as massaging her clit. Jihyo couldn't take the teasing anymore

"T-tzuyu." Jihyo moaned

Tzuyu smirked she knew what Jihyo wanted. She decided to stop teasing the poor girl.

Tzuyu inserted one finger into Jihyo. Jihyo moaned and arched her back.

Tzuyu inserted three more fingers. Tzuyu trailed kisses down to her neck before traveling lower.

Tzuyu took out her fingers and inserted her tongue inside of Jihyo's wet folds. Jihyo gave a cry of pleasure before arching her back.

Tzuyu inserted four fingers inside of her. Tzuyu went faster and harder

"T-Tzuyu I-I'm gonna c-cum."

Tzuyu continued to do what she did.

"TZUYU."

Tzuyu cleaned up all the nectar that Jihyo had squirted out. Tzuyu cleaned her out before kissing her again.

Both of them were tired Tzuyu put the blanket over them.

"I love you." Tzuyu whispered

"I love you too." Jihyo said

Both girls fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms