Wolf

Scenario-  Jihyo meets Tzuyu in the weirdest/strangest way possible
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jihyo took a deep breath of fresh air Jihyo was going camping. Jihyo took out her camera and started taking pictures.

Jihyo walked further into the woods she found a small spot but it was cozy enough to make the base there. Jihyo took her backpack off and proceeded to make her tent.

Before Jihyo could start making her tent she heard a whimper. Jihyo looked around for the source she heard it again and followed it.

The moment Jihyo reached the sound she peeked behind the tree. She saw a wolf its paw was trapped inside the trap Jihyo could see its paw was bleeding.

Jihyo wasted no time and ran towards the wolf. The wolf saw her and growled probably thinking she was a threat or the person who set the trap.

"Its ok I'm not gonna hurt you." Jihyo said.

The wolf didn't understand but growled lower Jihyo could tell the wolf wasn't an adult wolf yet based on its size and growl. Jihyo looked at the wolf then looked at the trap with pure hatred eyes it was illegal to hunt wolves or any animals in the woods.

Jihyo knowing the wolf didn't trust her took off her sweater. Jihyo placed her sweater gently on the wolf's head (to avoid getting bitten).

The wolf started shaking off the sweater. Jihyo had to act quickly she quickly pressed the buttons on the sides releasing the jaws of the trap.

Once the jaws of the trap loosened the wolf walked backward limping before collapsing and curling. Jihyo walked over and took off her sweater from the wolves head the moment she did she saw the beautiful, mesmerizing, and pitiful eyes from the wolf.

Jihyo felt her heartache Jihyo ran back to get her supplies. Jihyo felt the curious eyes of the wolf on her.

The wolf didn't make any sound just waited for the human to be done. Jihyo finished bandaging the wolfs paw.

The wolves fur was light gray with little streaks of white. Jihyo wanted to pet its fur so badly but didn't want to test her luck.

The wolf, however; stood still and watched her.

The wolf walked closer to her. Jihyo panicked a little afraid that the wolf would bite or attack her.

Instead, the wolf tried to lay its head on her lap it succeeded in laying it's head on her lap. The wolf nuzzled its nose on Jihyo's clothes Jihyo chuckled and ran her hand up and down scratching the wolf here and there knowing how much the wolf would like it.

Jihyo got up and left not before waving to the wolf. Jihyo continued walking and noticed a certain light gray and white streak fur.

Jihyo smiled and stroked the wolves head before placing a kiss on its head. The wolf purred and made sounds as if a person was humming Jihyo noted that the wolf made those sounds when it was pleased "Can't leave me now?"

Jihyo ended up spending the night in her tent with a wolf. No matter how hard she tried to get the wolf out it was stubborn more stubborn than her.

Jihyo gave up and laid down the wolf laid next to her. Jihyo smiled and patted its head protectively with her eyes closed before falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo woke up and moved her hand. Instead of feeling fluffy and warm fur she felt smooth skin.

Jihyo immediately opened her eyes and sat up. She was meet with the face of a godd- girl.

Jihyo grabbed her sweater and placed it over the girl. And thought for a moment she didn't have enough time since the girl woke up